111 ☾ ".. burn it out of him.."

Songhee shouted the spell this time, pushing the ring all the way down her middle finger to see if that changed anything.

She's been calling out to Hayoon for the last hour, and doesn't know if the female is blatantly ignoring her calls or Songhee isn't doing it right anymore and she can't get the message out.

As the ring pushed down her finger and rested at the bottom, she forgot about it, now wondering what the hell she was doing in the first place. She warned the others this would happen, so Ilsung just grabbed her hand and put it in front of her eyes.

"Ohh, this ring is so pretty, it's mine?" she inquired, looking at Ilsung with sparkling eyes.

Ilsung face palmed.

Before he could explain to Songhee what was going on, the others watched Songhee start walking out of the room and towards another part of the school. They followed her.

Taehyung was still knocked out, since whenever he showed signs of waking up they'd give him the herb Cashel provided them at Fera's command. She was glad he never questioned it, since Fera was now his boss and it wasn't like she was a bitch when asking. They put a pillow underneath Tae and a blanket on top of him.

Songhee reached a door of one of the balconies and swung it open without any delay. The others behind her and seeing what Songhee saw.

Hayoon was standing in between Jeongyeon and Donghan, Songhee snapping out of her trance since Ilsung took the ring and moved it above her knuckle.

Songhee glared at the younger female, crossing her arms and jutting her hip out, "Took you long enough."

"Sorry I can't make it instantly whenever you call, sweetheart," Hayoon sneered, tilting her head teasingly at the elder as she leaned a little closer.

"Next time, tell me you're going to be late through your witchy power, let's go," Songhee chided, walking in between the group and leading the three towards the bedroom Taehyung was currently unconscious, and clothed, in.

Naturally they all went with her, including the others you've become familar with. Though, Hoseok did whisper into Yoongi's ear, "and I thought we had sexual tension."

Yoongi nodded, obviously agreeing with his soulmate, "Tell me about it, I mean, their relationship did revolve around sex at first."

Hoseok hummed, having already known that and just agreeing with the point Yoongi made. He wrapped his arm around Yoongi's shoulders, the frost elemental leaning into his warm touch.

Donghan caught up with Fera, standing right next to her and smirking, "Hi beautiful, you think-"

She grabbed him by the throat, her nails digging into the flesh and eyes a flaming orange, Donghan squeaked as he grabbed her wrist, "What are you, like 18? Kid, i'm 17 years older than you and you're not my type. So back up, yeah?" she gave him a sweet smile while letting him go, Donghan nodding and running back to Yeonie and Hayoon who were near the front.

He almost shat himself.

The ones who watched the interaction just laughed, applauding Fera for standing her ground like the true queen she is.

Once they were all in Taehyung and Jimin's dorm room, with NamJoon and Jimin sitting on Jimin's bed, SeokJin and Jungkook standing near Taehyung's, and the others finding available room where they wouldn't feel crammed, is when Songhee explained why she called for Hayoon in the first place.

"A bug inside of him and Jiwoo was speaking through him?" Hayoon repeated, just to make sure she got the main idea of everything, Songhee and the rest nodded.