Chapter 3

Sorry this took a while. I meant topmost this on Christmas but I was really busy so I am posting it now. I have replaced athena with Sam in some spots and may have changed a part that never happened but I am following the movies the best I can. I hope you enjoy. Thank you for all the votes, comments, and just reading what I have writen.

***************************

I got back into bee after Sam and Optimus were done talking. I said bye to Optimus and explained to Sam about how I became the allspark and how I knew the autobots on the way back to the college. The next day Sam went to class and I stayed inthe dorm waiting for Sam to have his breakdown. While I was waiting I was drawing the language of the primes when Sam came barging into the room. I don't think he realized that I was in here too because he started to paint the symbols everywhere in the room. Suddenly Leo and that descepticon bitch alice walked in.

"Hey! Have you ever had like a song stuck in your head? It's like the worst song ever, but you can't help to whistle it or sing it cause it repeats itself?" Sam asked them.

Leo looked stunned. I sat in silent amusement as I watched Sam not only have a mental breakdown but also make a fool of himself. I was about tosay something alice pushed Leo out and slammed the door.

"Sam, I knew there was something special about you." Alice said.

"Really?" Sam asked clearly uncomfortable.

"And I know what happens when two people in the know get together. They're genuinely amazing in bed." She said trying to suduce him.

"You do know that I am here right?" I said causing both of them to look at me. Sam seemed relived he wasn't alone and alice looked ready to bite my head off.

"Alice, I recomend leaving before I have to hurt you, you descepticon bitch." I said causing her to growl and Sam to look confused.

"Who are you?" Alice growled.

"Athena, but you don't need to know that." I said feeling like I was in a trance.

"Athena, what are you doing?" I heard Sam ask.

I felt like something took over my body and I pointed my finger towards alice. I said something but I couldn't understand it but it must have been something bad enough to make alice turn pale and have wide eyes. Quickly she let go of Sam and walked towards me and stopped about three feet away. I stared at her and she coward before me. Suddenly mikeala opened the door and alice tried to lung at Sam but she threw a metal box at her making her fly out the window. I got very light headed and collapsed.

"Athena!" Sam and Leo yelled.

"I'm fine. We need to go." I barley said.

Sam quickly picked me up and handed me to Leo. We started to run to the library as alice chased us. Things were exploding and people started running and screaming. Leo started saying how they wanted him. I just rolled my eyes and slapped his head.

"Sam we need to go. Now!" I yelled and we jumped over the banister onto the lower floor. Sam and I were hanging on the lights when something hit it knocking us to the ground. We hid under a table.

"This feels like mission city." I stated and got a look from Sam.

"What? It does." I said as we ran once more.

Leo got in the back of a car while Sam ran and got the metal box. Mikeala was hot wiring the car while I sat in the passenger seat with Sam. Mikeala got the car started and ran alice into a pole. Leo being Leo started to flip out and I was trying not pass out again. Sam started to freak out due to a helicopter. As we were being lifted into the air the passenger door opened and sense I was next to the door I feel out and was hanging onto the door for dear life.

"Athena!" I heard them shouting at me. Sam and Leo had their hands held out to me so I could grab them.

I reached for Sam and Leo and managed to get pulled in. Mikeala held Sam and Sam held me so that way we didn't fall out. We were suddenly dropped inside a wear house. The car landed upside down and was cut right down the middle. Me and Sam on one side and mikeala and Leo on the other. We all stood up.

"Starscream." I breathed in shock.

He looked right at me and then Sam. Suddenly megatron was standing up. Wait! Megatron?! Shit we are sooooo toast.

" Come here , boy and girl." He said.

Sam walked closer and mikeala started walking towards him thinking he meant her.

"Not you girl. That one." He said looking at me.

I walked over towards him just as he hit Sam making him land hard on his back. I winced and looked at Megatron as he just stared at me.

"Is there something on my face?" I asked quietly.

"You have a very large amount of allspark energy in you." He stated making me stiffen.

"What?" I breathed.

"Starscream!" Megatron yelled.

Starscream was shortly next to him and looked over at me then back at Megatron. He gave him a nod and scooped me up in his hand.

"Megatron! You bastard! Leave Sam alone!" I yelled from stars creams hand.

megatron just laughed. Fine then be that way.

"I see the same symbols he is. If you let him go I will let you use my mind for your map." I yelled causing Megatron to stop and look at me then back at Sam.

He picked Sam up and tossed him next mikeala and Leo. He walked over to starscream and I was handed to him. I sat down in his palm as this very weird robot thing came up to me and started to examine me. These two flying robots came towards us with this eel looking thing and I braced myself.

"Easy or tough way?" It asked.

"Easy." I said and I held my mouth open.

The eel thing just crawled into my mouth and I felt it worm its way into my brain. Let me tell you it feels weird. Just as fast as I felt it in my brain it jumped out of my mouth and it was caught by the weird robot. It started to project images of the prime language, sences from mission city, and some of my memories. It was turned off and I turned towards Megatron.

"You will not kill me." I stated.

"And why will I not?" He asked clearly amused.

"Because I will answer anything you want me to willingly, just as long as you leave them alone." I said standing up.

"Deal." He said as he started to leave them behind and I could hear Leo yelling my name as Megatron turned to leave.

Suddenly Optimus fell from the roof and other aoutobots barged through the walls. Sam, mikeala and Leo all ran and I was suddenly tossed in the air like a doll as Megatron and Optimus started to fight. I on the other hand was screaming at the top of my lungs as I started to fall to the ground. I was caught by Optimus and he transformed into his alt-mode.

"Prime you have no clue how glad I am to see you." I said as I laid my head on the dashboard.

Prime was driving down this hill or mountain type road when he was shot at from behind causing him to change back to his normal self.