Part - 2

NOT EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here, Comes Aarhan.

Same day morning........

He got up from his bed in the morning at 5:30 itself.

Let's just say that he didn't even sleep for a blink last night.

'Today uncle is coming back!! I should ask permission today itself.' He mutters to himself.

Aarhan..... the youngest billionaire in India. He can get anything at his feet right now.

He is the most ruthless, arrogant, cold hearted person for the entire world.

But he is the most caring, loveable, kind, innocent and sweet towards the most important people in his life who are Reesha and her father.

Reesha's father and his father are close friends from college.

When Reesha's father lost everything, he was the only one who stood for him as a pillar.

When he was jobless and penniless, he was the one in whom they were dependent on.

After few years of doing unstable jobs finally with the help of Aarhan's father he was able to get a job.

But he (Reesha's father) doesn't know that.

Seeing his friend in problems he couldn't take it anymore. And helped him indirectly without his knowledge cuz of he comes to know about it then there is no way to please him.

His pride is bigger than anything. He wouldn't take any help from anyone.

But one day changed everything........

Happiness and sorrows come in hand in hand.......

Aarhan's parents died in a car crash.

That day was the most dreadful day for everyone.

Aarhan completely turned himself into a different person. He doesn't even know how was he going to react to this news.

Reesha's father was broken completely.

Reesha cried her heart out for the parents she seen in them. They are no less than mom and dad to her.

In fact they loved her more than Aarhan.

But making her heart stone, she took care of her father and as well as Aarhan.

Both of them are best friends from childhood.

She is always more matured than her age.

All Aarhan's relatives are hanging around their home for the share in the properties.

But another bad news was on the way......

After few days....

Their lawyer informs them that one of the business partner of Aarhan's father betrayed him and took each and every property along with the house that they are staying, only leaving them with a bank balance of 10 lakhs which was the savings of Aarhan's grandfather to Aarhan.

But the world around us is a cruel place for any good thing.

The greedy relatives took the remaining amount and abandoned him on the street.

Then Reesha's father was the only one who took him in.

He is not yet 18 so he needed a guardian till he turns 18.

His relatives took care of him when he had everything and left him when he had nothing.

But Reesha's father took care of him when he had nothing and now, he is the India's richest man.