Part - 3

NOT EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even if they make a single move their lips will touch.

It can be moment of weakness or their crush towards each other or the growing feelings they have for each other.

They were about to kiss but was interrupted by the doorbell.

They immediately move away from each other.

The awkwardness between them increased more.

She rushes to door and opens them and jumps in joy looking at her father.

She immediately hugs even without letting him inside.

Aarhan chuckles looking at her childish behaviour.

He thinks 'Even though she is the mature one amongst us, sometimes she behaves like a 5 year old kid.' Shaking his head in disbelief.

"Pa, I missed you !!" She tells her father almost in tears 🥺.

Looking at his daughter going all emotional, even he is in tears. Even Aarhan feels emotional looking at their bond.

Their bond is very special bond. Growing up without a mother made them really close. Her father fulfilled his role as a father, mother and also as a friend. This is the first time they were stayed apart for this long.

Her father doesn't want to leave his daughter and go but she somehow convinced him to go to see his sister who did so much to them.

"Okay okay..... just let him come inside first." Aarhan tells her.

She glares at him. He grins.

All are settled on the couch and are speaking, teasing and laughing on stupid jokes which are cracked by our very own Reesha which are not at all funny.

After few minutes....... she goes into kitchen to prepare breakfast for all 3 of them not before giving coffee to her father.

Aarhan finally starts to speak to his uncle about the matter he came to speak.

"Umm.... Uncle!!" He hesitates to starts.

His uncle understood that the matter is very serious and also an important one.

"Son, you can share with me anything, you know that, right? Why are you so hesitant to speak with me?" His uncle asks him.

"I need to ask you about something." He tells him after a deep breath.

"Go ahead, son. I'm listening." He tells him.

"Iwantyourpermissiontomarryyourdaughter." He told in single breath which definitely isn't understood by his uncle.

"Huh..???" He Asks him confused.

He again takes a deep breath and says.....

"I want your permission to marry your daughter, uncle!"

His uncle gave a blank expression to him.

"Why?" Was the only thing he asked. But still keeping a poker face.

"Why not, uncle?" He Asks back.

"We don't have anything but you are very different from us. You have everything. We are nothing in front of you. I really don't get the reason behind you asking her hand in marriage." He tells him.

Aarhan sighs...........

"Uncle, Is this what you think about me?? Did you really think that I will give importance to money more than people?" he says sadly.