Chapter 8

Y/N floated a little off of the ground. "So tell me why you guys are turning this into a competition?" Y/N asked as Bunny, Jack, Sandman, and Santa all had their bags full of collected teeth on the ground. "It was just fun to." Jack said as he smiled.

"Well if that's the case..." Y/N snapped her fingers and three of her clones came in carrying two big bags each. "I win!" Y/N yelled excitedly. Jack covered her mouth and held her against his chest. Y/N looked confused then heard what sounded like a kid stir in their sleep.

Her face immediately looked apologetic. Jack removed his hand and Y/N whispered, "I'm sorry." She turned and looked at the kid her back now up against Jack's chest. The kid sat up and grabbed his flashlight.

He turned it on and pointed it at the guardians. He gasped and smiled. "Santa? The tooth fairy? Sandman? And the easter bunny! And Y/N?" Jack smiled, "He can see us?" "Most of us." Bunny said as he, and everybody else looked at Jack.

Jack's smile disappeared and Y/N grabbed his hand while smiling at him a bit. Jack smiled a bit as a light blush covered his face.

_________________________________________

(Ok sorry, I haven't watched the movie in a while so I'll have to do that before I continue writing. So I have to end this chapter here. I'm sorry it's taking me so long to update, but I hope you continue to read and enjoy my story.) 🖤🖤🖤🖤