❤︎Episode 11

🌼🌼

〰️𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐿𝑌 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

An argument with the girls

"All of you can just fuck off. You're all jealous."

And new feelings surfaced

"Taesan. I like her."

〰️𝑇𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇〰️

A steamy game heats things up

"I did not expect that!"

ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs!! ɪ'ʟʟ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ sᴛᴏᴘ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴊᴋsᴋsᴋ. I ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ. Dᴏɴᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴘᴀᴍ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅᴀʏ!

Now onto the show!

🌼🌼
ʟᴇᴛs ɢᴇᴛ ᴋ-ᴘᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ 💃

Sunmi and Namjoon make their way to the hideaway. Both dressed in their night wear as they enter the hideaway.

Upon entering, the hideaway is filled with rose petals on the floor and all over the bed. The room is filled with luminescent candles and the smell of lavender sweetener. Two silk robes lay on the bed for them both. The couple smile as they hold hands.

Sunmi:"This is so beautiful."

Namjoon:"Not as beautiful as you."

Sunmi giggles shyly. Namjoon wraps his arm around her waist; pulling her closer as he places a kiss on her lips. She tilts her head and wraps her arms around his neck. She pulls away to talk.

Sunmi:"Should we go in the hot tub?"

Namjoon looks down at her; smiling softly as he nods. The both of them change into their bathing suits. He slides the door to the hideaway terrace open and lets Sunmi walk through first. She gets herself into the hot tub and Namjoon follows after.

The warm ambience makes them smile as Namjoon wraps an arm around her shoulder.

Namjoon:"I'm so thankful I found someone as special as you from the moment I walked in."

Sunmi looks up at him and smiles fondly.

Sunmi:"I'm really glad to start this journey with you. From the moment you walked in, I just knew you'd be the one."

Namjoon shyly smiles and looks down; a gesture that Sunmi finds adorable.

Namjoon:"You're absolutely perfect."