Chapter 57

Manik stopped the car infront of Health and Care Hospital. He looked at her and let out a sigh. She shaked her head in disbelief.

Nandini: Stop sulking like a baby, Manik.

Manik: Fine.

He pulled her holding her hand and kissed her lips slowly pouring out all the love.

They broke the kiss after few seconds and she giggled breathing heavily. He frowned and she touched his lips which had slight shade of her lipstick now.

He gave her a tight smile before rubbing his lips on her shoulder. She shaked her head in disbelief and let him do it.

He looked up after clearing the lipstick and pecked her forehead.

Manik: I will pick you up. I just have one meeting today.

Nandini nodded with a smile and stepped down. She waved him bye and he smiled waving back. She entered inside the hospital and took the U-turn and drove to Malhotra Industries.

The day went well with Manik calling her in between whenever he got time. She too was not that busy so they could talk.

It was in the afternoon when Manik reached the hospital. He entered inside and saw the receptionist. He smiled at her and she smiled back.

Manik: Is Nandini Free?

The receptionist whose name was Piya, knew Manik since he came before too. She asked him to wait and than dialed Sasha. After enquiring and asking her to come here, she hung up the call and turned to Manik who was waiting for the answer impatiently.

Piya: Sir, She is a little busy. You can wait in her Cabin.

Manik: Okay, Where is her Cabin?

Just than Sasha came there running. Seeing him she immediately greeted him and took him to Nandini's Cabin.

As they entered in Manik looked around with an impressed face.

Sasha: Sir, Please feel free. Nandimi Ma'am will be free in few minutes.

Manik noticed her tensed figure and a chuckle left his mouth.

Manik: Relax. I won't eat you up nor can I fire you. Why are you getting so tense?

Sasha: N..No No there's nothing like that. What would you like to have Sir?

Manik: Nothing. You can go.

She nodded and left the Cabin while Manik looked around. His eyes fell on the two pictures kept on her table. One was of Malhotra Family which was clicked on their reception and one was of Murty Family which was probably a candid picture.

He sat on the couch and waited for her. In this he didn't realize when a yawn escaped his mouth and slowly he leaned back and slept there itself.

Ten minutes later Nandini entered inside with Sasha following her. She had her lab coat hung on her hand. Her eyes fell on Manik and she looked surprised.

Nandini: When did he came?

Sasha: Ten minutes before Ma'am.

Nandini: Okay. You go and do your work. And please ask the peon to send two cups of tea and some snacks.

Sasha nodded and left the Cabin while Nandini walked towards the washroom to freshenup. As she came down, the peon too came with their tea. Nandini took the tea from him and dismissed him. She walked to the couch and kept the tea on the table placed in front of it.

 She walked to the couch and kept the tea on the table placed in front of it