Chapter 39

Lisa's POV

BTS is the first one to perform and I'm just watching them on the screen. They are now done and it's time for us. I stand up from my chair and stretch myself up.

BTS came in and they are so sweaty. "Good luck girls!" the boys shouted before we walk out. We got up to the stage and we start to perform.

-

We are in the middle of our performance when I feel dizzy again. I look at the crowd and it's getting blurry.

I did my last pose on Ddu-du-Ddu-du and the last thing I knew is they are shouting my name.

-

Jisoo's POV

I always look at Lisa and she is not feeling well. We did our last pose and we are shocked when she fall down. We run towards her and try to wake her up

"Lisa!" we called her name but she is not responding. I saw Jungkook running towards us and quickly try to wake her up.

"Lisa! Do you hear me? Lisa!" Jungkook said and Lisa is not responding. He carry Lisa and he demanded to call some ambulance.

After some couple of minutes, the ambulance arrived and he lied down Lisa on the bed. "Jungkook! Let's follow them!" Jin stated and we all go in to the van and he drove off and followed the ambulance.

I look at Jungkook and he can't stay calm. "Calm down Jungkook" I said and he try to calm himself.

-

We arrived at the hospital and Lisa was inside the Emergency Room. "If I knew this would happen then I should not let her perform!" I heard Jungkook said while walking back and forth.

The doctor came out and we all pay attention. "Lalisa Manoban's?" the doctor asked. "Friends" I replied and the doctor nodded.

"She is not yet stable. The reason why she is fainting all the time and looks so pale, it's because she has lack of blood. We need to have a blood transfusion so that she will regain her strength again." the doctor explained.

"But blood type O is very rare" Namjoon replied and the doctor smiled. "She's very lucky because we have some packs of blood for the transfusion. After that, she will be confined for a week so that she can regain her strength" the doctor replied and we just nod.

I think it's because when she locked herself up and there's so many blood pouring from her hands that time.

"Thank you doc" I replied back and bowed at him. "And by the way, my daughter is really a fan of your group. Nice meeting you" the doctor said and we laughed.

"Oh really? Thank you" we replied and bowed at him again. He walk out after that and I look at Jungkook and he still worried.