Chapter 41

Lisa's POV

"You guys are invited in Weekly Idol with BTS, GFRIEND, EXO, TWICE and SEVENTEEN." our manager said and we nodded.

"When?" Jennie unnie asked while she was munching some snacks with Rosè. "Tomorrow" he just replied and we just nodded again.

-

We are heading now to the venue and we are so excited to meet some idols. We arrived at the place and we saw TWICE getting out from their van.

We quickly approached them and and we all go in at the same time. "Jeon- I mean Lisa" Tzuyu whispered beside me and I just nudge her.

"Jung- I mean Lisa" Momo mumbled and I look at them both. "Seriously?" I said and they both chuckled. "Let's go!" they both said and clung into my arms.

As we are walking, my eyes widen when I saw Eunha. She just stared at me with her blank expression and I look at her too. I just smiled slightly at her and we walk passed by her.

-

Third Person's POV

The girls are gathered at the waiting room separated with the boys.

"The shoot is starting!" one of the crew said and the two MC walk in. "Hello! This is Weekly Idol!" they both exclaimed with full of energy.

(Doni and Coni are the MCs. I just missed them! Chow!)

"So, this episode is really special because some famous K-pop groups are gathered here today" Coni said and the camera turned to the girls so they all waved at it.

"Let's introduced them, shall we?" Doni replied and they start to introduced them one by one.

"Wait! I am a former MC! Can I be a part of it?!" Jisoo exclaimed and the two MC chuckled. "Wait! Let us introduced you first" Coni replied and Jisoo just nod.

"We have.. TWICE!!"  their song was played and they entered energetically.

"Next one we have.. EXO!!"  they entered dancing like crazy.

"Now we have.. GFRIEND!!"  they entered dancing.

"And next one we have.. BTS!!"  Lisa look at Jungkook and she is chuckling because of his actions.

"Woah, are we the last one" Jisoo mumbled and the MC heard it because they have mics. "Just wait Jisoo-shi" Coni replied and look at us.

"Let's welcome the variety show experts!! B-" they are cut off when Lisa and Jisoo spoke.

"BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA~" they scream being extra and the remaining two looks so done with them.