Chapter 4

We drove for a while and when we stopped we where in some back alley way of some kind of stone structure. I just got out of bee and walked toward a wall away from everyone and cried until I fell asleep. When I opened my eyes and my head was on bee's holoforms lap. He was running his fingers through my hair soothingly and calmly.

"Bee?" I whispered.

He looked down at me and sadly smiled.

"Bee, I'm sorry." I said with tears in my eyes.

"It's not your fault girly." Said a voice unknown to me.

I looked at the new boy and I was confused. I looked at bee.

"Who is that?" I asked bee.

"I'm skids. That is Mudflap." Skids said.

"Holoform?" I asked and got a nod in return.

"Nice to met you." I said quietly.

In the distance I heard Leo freaking out. I only started to pay attenion when I heard him saying my name. I got up and walked over to everyone else.

"Leo." I calmly said making everyone look at me.

"Athena! You and all of us are on the news. You need to see this." Leo said handing me his cell.

I grabbed it and threw it against a wall.

"What was that for?" He yelled.

"They could be tracking us by using that. So if you want to fucking live i recomend you stop acting like a fucking baby and fucking man up!" I yelled in his face.

"I have never heard you cuss before." Leo said shocked.

" yeah, we'll get use to it because I have hit my breaking point. I just witnessed one of the greatest aoutobots I have ever met die, I almost watched Sam get killed to Megatron and now we are all wanted." I yelled.

I walked over to bee and sat in his altmode to calm down.

"Bee can you play any black veil brides song?" I asked.

After the sound of staid for a bit the song perfect weapon played. I sang along with it screaming and all. I went through a few more song from black veil brides and I had calmed down. I walked back to were everyone was at when I suddenly felt four arm grab me making me scream.

"Wow girly it's just us." I heard skids say.

"You just scared the living hell out of me. Please don't do that again." I said clutching my chest.

"Sorry." Mudflats said.

"I'm not mad. You just starled me is all."

"We wanted to give you a hug sense you seemed down." The both said.

"Thank you boys. I am feeling a bit better now." I said giving each of them a hug and a peck on their checks making them blush a bit.

It was soon night and I was starting to fall asleep sitting next to the fire mikeala started. I kept nodding off and I was suddenly picked up by bees holoform. He set me in the back seat of his car as I snuggled into his seats. I quickly feel asleep. When I woke up we just pulled up next to a deli.