32 (Alive? )

From Tzuyu The Great...
1 DECEMBER, XXXX
Unnie woke up... And please control Sana unnie... She don't flirt but she is a flirt... Tell her to control herself. I am jealous. I don't remember that if I told you or not. But actually I love Sana unnie. She is soo cute and bubbly. When you'll wake up just scold her to not to flirt with anyone. Except me. I am okay... And to be honest I love when she flirt with me.

To Unnie... <3

From MOMO...
6Th February, XXXX
Jeongyeon wake up FAST!!  I don't have anyone now to give me company while eating. And do you know? Near my house a new jokbal shop is opened. I can smell it from my room. But I will not eat until you'll be with me. I am NOT gonna eat with those girls. If I'll eat more than they thought they use to tease me. Just wake up. Soo I will get my best company to eat.

To my best eating company
Yoo Jeongyeon
<3

From Sana...
Hey Jeongyeon. Baby I miss you. Wake up. Soon! And I am sorry baby I think we need to break up. I love you but I love Tzuyu more then anything. I hope you'll understand. But still if you'll need my kisses I'll give it to you (only on cheeks)  because my lips are reserved by Chou Tzuyu... Wake up so that I can give you kisses... (●´з')♡(・´з'・) don't cry okay?

To my ex-lover
Jeongyeon

Jeongyeon busted into laughter as she read Sana's letter. Sana is acting like they both were in relationship and jeongyeon loves her soo much.

Next letter caught her eyes.

From Pretty Nabong...
22September, XXXX
Why you are still not awake... I am missing you Jeong... You know that I don't like lies then why did you lied to that you'll be always there for me. See now you are not even responding to my questions... Wake up Jeongie. I miss you... Please... I love you

To Jeongie <3

'S-She is alive?' Jeongyeon started crying.

She gathered all her courage to stand up. She stood up. And started walking.

She is walking in a little wobbly manner.

She saw her friends are coming.

"Unnie!" Dahyun said and ran towards Jeongyeon.

"Yaah! Jeongyeon you need to-" Jihyo is cut off.

"Where is Nayeon?" Jeongyeon asked while holding nayeon's letter in her hand

"Unnie... Let's go inside we will talk th-" Tzuyu said but again cut off.

" I SAID WHERE IS SHE"  she screamed gaining everyone's attention.

"Hyung... I know where is she let's get inside I'll tell you everything and then we will go to her okay?" Chaeyoung said and jeongyeon nodded.