Part - 5

NOT EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Days started to roll and their is fixed after 1 month. They decided against having an engagement.

He just gave her a diamond ring on her birthday as a promise to her.

They became so more close than ever with his teasing and her shyness.

Their late night talks with full of his teasing and dreaming about their future.

From the beginning they like each other but now they both are falling for each other harder.

But...........

One day..........

At mid night......

Feeling restless, Aarhan comes to visit his to be wife.

Since evening he is been calling her but their is no response from her. This never happened.

Finally giving up he made his way to her home.

He is continuously knocking on the door but there is no response from her side. He is 100% sure that she is inside but not opening the door. Giving into his thoughts he opens the door with his spare key which he never uses.

To his surprise the entire house is pitch dark. He tries to call her mate but to response. He goes near her bed and sighs in relief seeing her sleeping.

She covered herself in duet till her nose. Only her eyes are visible to him. He moves towards switch board and switches on the bed light.

Then he comes near her and was about to caress her forehead but he observed something different on her forehead. It is looking as a bruise. He tries to wake her up but no use. After some time she mummers in her sleep. At first he couldn't make on why she is saying. But he understood few words like leave me, please let us go, what did we do to you and help us!!!

He understood that something happened which is very serious and even his anger is increasing second by second.

Again he tries to wake her up at last she gets up with a jolt.

She immediately screamed seeing a man beside her that too on bed. She screams help help and save me.

He is not understanding what is happening around him. But his first priority is his soon to be wife to clam down.

He goes near her hugs and keeps on saying smoothing words in her ears like it's okay it's just me, everything will be fine, I'm your to be husband it's okay, to clam her down.

After some time which felt like ages she clams down.

It is then he observed her face which is completely filled with bruises, her eyes are bloodshot and swollen like she is been crying long enough and her cheeks are tears strained. He slowly moves the blanket away from her fragile figure and he is shocked to see her in that position.

Her hands are bruised, her clothes are torn at some places. He doesn't even know how to react to that.

He is beyond angry. He is shaking in rage. He wanted to know who did this to her to rip their heads off from their bodies.

But first it is important to treat her wounds and make her feel comfortable.

He takes her to the wash room and starts washing her wounds and asks to first have a bath and later he will apply medicine on them but she is not in her correct mindset to respond to him properly.

He goes to her room to bring her a night dress to wear and towel for her to get cleaned.

When he re enters into washroom to find her in same position without even moving an inch.