Part - 6

NOT EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been 6 months of their marriage but there is no progress in their relationship they are still living as friends inside their bedroom.

And also they never spoke about that incident anymore. She doesn't even know where those bastards are now.

Aarhan gave her all the time and space she needed.

Starting months of their marriage he would give a kiss on her cheek to show his love towards her slowly he understood that even with that she is not comfortable, later he never tried to touch her.

Everything is been observed by her father. He understood that their relationship isn't normal and finally he decides to speak with her about their relationship.

They are in their garden.......

Aarhan bought a new mansion before all this happened for them to stay after marriage.

"Princess, how are you?" He Asks his daughter

"I'm good,Pa." She tells him.

"Are you happy with Aarhan, Princess?" He Asks her.

She frowns."Why are you asking like that,Pa? Of course I'm happy." She tells him.

"Umm..."

"But is he happy with you?" He asks her.

She frown increased.

"Huh..????" She is confused.

"Why are you asking like that, Pa?" She question's.

"Think about it, princess. When was the last time you had a happy conversation with him or when was the last time you had cooked for him or when was the last time you him happy?" He Asks her.

She is hell confused now.

"Do you have an answer for that?" He adds.

She shakes her head.