Part - 7

NOT EDITED

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He smiles at her and kisses her on the cheek. He takes her to the bed she arranged. After so many days they slept peacefully in each other's embrace.

It is one of the best they had in the last few months.

She thought of confessing her love to him but is waiting for his birthday to arrive which is in two days and that will be that best gift she could give him on his birthday and also she wants to consummate her marriage on that day itself.

She resigned to her job as she wanted to concentrate on her married life than her career. Once they are happy together she will rejoin.

After two days...........

She wanted to surprise her husband at midnight wishing him with a cake which will be baked by her.

She is sure that he forgot his birthday. She is very thrilled to surprise her husband and also she wants to gift herself to him. That's the only thing she could give a man who has everything.

She baked his favourite chocolate cake with lot of choco chips just the way he likes. It is a simple cake which she made it with lot of efforts for her husband.

 It is a simple cake which she made it with lot of efforts for her husband

With a message on it saying..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE WORLD's BEST HUSBAND

She is waiting for him to come home.

He came home after few minutes but she doesn't tell him anything. After having dinner both left to their room to catch some sleep.

Exactly at 12 she wakes him up......

"Aarhan!!!! wake up!!!" she tries but it's a waste.

after lost of attempts he finally stirs in his sleep. Giving up to wake him normally, she goes inside their bathroom to bring water.

She gets full mug of water to pour it on him.

She tip toes towards his side on the bed and empties the whole mug on bis face.

He jerks up in his from his sleep and glares at her. But no use she is busy in laughing. She is unable to control her laughter at all. He gets lost in her laughter. He feels happy at least she is back to her carefree nature.

But that doesn't stop him to chase her. They had so much fun in chasing each other in whole mansion. After so many days they had laughed their heart's content.

Finally!! Both fall on their bed breathing heavily.

"May I know the reason, Why you woke me up?" he asks finally gaining his breath.

She mentally slaps her forehead for forgetting the main purpose.

She brings the cake which she kept on his study table. Just then he noticed that cake was kept there till now.

It is his favorite chocolate cake.

She starts singing Happy Birthday song for him. Finally, he realized that today is his birthday.

He smiles at her for remembering his birthday even though he forgot.

He is overwhelmed with her gesture. He is on cloud nine seeing the message she wrote on it.

His eyes got wet and immediately hugs her and kisses her in her lips to tell her that how happy he is.

After few minutes he cuts the cake and feeds. Even she feeds him.

She goes to kitchen to keep the remaining cake in fridge to eat it tomorrow.

She comes back but she doesn't find her husband in their room and goes to check balcony, there she finds him staring at the moon and admiring it.

She back hugs him and says "Isn't it beautiful?"

"Not more than you, Love!" He tells her while bringing her to his front and kisses her on her lips.

"So, where is my gift?" He asks her teasingly.

She blushes hard thinking about the gift she is going to gift him.

He gets surprised looking at her blushing face. He gets suspicious about it.

"Are you planning something naughty, wife?" He asks her teasingly. He just made a fluke attempt but as a result he got a even more blushing face of her.

"What are you planning to give me, wife? He asks her in a bit serious tone.

Takes a deep breath and starts saying......

"I love you so much, Aarhan!!" She pauses to look at his expression. He is surprised at her sudden confession.

He knows that she loves him but didn't expect her to say all of a sudden.

She continues.....

"From the past few months I know that are not our best moments. I was so selfish to only think about me and forgetting about you in that process. I realised that I did a huge mistake ignoring you. I didn't even give you your husband rights on me. But you never claimed your rights as well. I was a huge mess back then but you were always there with me to over come it. You were and are my back bone. But the care and love you gave me in these few months is enough to heal the pain, my pain. "YOUR LOVE HEALED MY PAIN". I was an idiot To not realise it before, someone had to knock some sense into me and finally I realised that how much I love you and how much I made you suffer because of my selfish reasons. I know your love is unconditional that's why you are silent till now with whatever is happening between us but not anymore. Today I want to give your rights to you. Till now I was only thinking about me but now I want to think about us. I want you to claim me as yours." She tells him everything which she stored in her heart.

By now she is in tears. He gently kisses her tears away.

"I love you too, Wife!" He tells her Smilingly.

Even she smiles.

"But we don't have to do this if your not comfortable!!" He tells her.

She shakes her head. "No, I want this." She tells him.

Without wasting anymore time he picks her up in bridal style and takes her to their bed. He dims the lights and comes near her and starts kissing her.

That night turned out to be the one of the best nights for them. They reached peaks of passion.

Finally they consummated their marriage.

-Peppermint_Kisses27