35 (Girlfriend?)

As Nayeon parked her car tzuyu came to her.
"tzuyu... You are still here?" Nayeon asked but her voice don't have that much of energy like the old nayeon have.

"sorry for making you wait for this long... " Tzuyu said while giving her a rose and left

"I don't wait... " Nayeon said and started moving inside.

On hospital's gate she found Chaeyoung.

"You know...?  You are the best thing I ever waited for"  Chaeyoung said and handed Nayeon the flower and left.

"why my friends are soo weird?" Nayeon said and started walking in.

While waiting for elevator Dahyun came near her.

"Are you giving me rose?" Nayeon asked.

"But distance gives us reasons to love harder... " Dahyun said and left.

By the pattern and everything Nayeon already guessed that she'll find Mina inside with a flower and she was correct.

Mina gave her rose and whispers in her ears.

"I want to tell you... You are my every reason, ever hope and every dream... "

"Mina you have a girlfriend" Mina just chuckled.

As elevator opens she found Jihyo with a flower.

"I fell for you and I am still falling"
"Jihyo... I thought you were straight"

As Nayeon started walking towards jeongyeon's room on the path she find Sana with a flower.
"Can you please forgive me?"

"okay... I will if you'll tell me what the fuck is going here!"

When Nayeon is about to open Jeongyeon's room she found Momo.

"what you have to say?"

"Can we be together?"

"of course no! I can't cheat dahyun and you also can't cheat her" Nayeon said and enter jeongyeon's room.

Jeongyeon is acting like she is still not awake.

Nayeon sat near jeongyeon.

"Jeongie~ our friends are soo weird. I don't know how you find them" Nayeon said.

Without wasting a second jeongyeon connected their lips.

Nayeon can't believe what is happening.

"This was our first kiss" Jeongyeon said.

"Jeongie~" Nayeon hugged Jeongyeon. And started crying.

"I missed you soo much Jeongyeon... " Nayeon said still not releasing the hug.

"shh... Look I am fine."
"And would you like to be my girlfriend?" Jeongyeon asked nayeon released the hug.

"sorry... I am 25 I can't" Nayeon said jeongyeon was about to cry when nayeon added.
"But If you want you can marry me"

Jeong can't believe what is happening.

"how did you know that I kissed you first time when you were sleeping?"

"when I woke up. I found your handkerchief I thought that it was dream to kiss you but when I found your hankie on my stool my doubt got cleared. And for not making it awkward for us I hide it." Jeongyeon smiled widely by saying this but received a smack.

"I told you I don't like lies" nayeon pouted.

"I am sorry"

"I forgive you... " Nayeon said.

"I knew it"