- 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒆𝒏 -

- The Rise Of The Wizard -
Fourth day in the in between

Back in the in between Soobin and Lia are currently adjusting to the new surroundings. Hueningkai and the two were fishing since Yeonjun gave up on doing the job and transferred into crafting with Yuna.

"Twenty seven and twenty eight total caught fish great gob Kai" Soobin tallied the taken fish by Kai

"I'm a natural pro 😌" Hueningkai retorted to the elder

"So you and the others had been inhabiting this lifestyle for a couple of days now?" Lia placed the bucket full of fish in front of Soobin for him to count also.

"Yep and I feel like i'm living in the ancient days but with creautes that wants to kill us" Hueningkai said

"What do you mean? There's nothing so far that's scary here" Lia lifted her brow

"We arrived here and was greeted by big gigantic insects that were dying to eat us all"

"Such exaggeration" She chuckled as they all went back to work. Once they finalized the amount of fish caught Soobin brought it to the fisherman to get it weighed in.

"How much did we earn?" Kai ran beside to Soobin "Well turns out two fishes of fish is equals to one bill here so we have... Umm wait" He quickly flipped the bills.

"I don't know.. Their money is made differently from ours and I can't understand these symbols they have" Soobin shrugged

"Lemme guess it's about five dollars?" Kai widen his eyes pointing at the money

"Lets just ask Mia and Sky surely they could read the symbols since they're created here..." Lia snickered

They cleaned up their work area and hurriedly went to the dilly bar to meet up with the others. But along the way Hueningkai spotted men holding brooms asking town's people around. He pushed the two to a small shop and wore a hat and glasses.

"Kai what are you doing?" Soobin asked the boy who was wearing different types of hats on his head as two people wearing all purple and black clothing entered the boutique.

"Dahling would you want this or this? Especially this is one of a kind couture" Hueningkai faced Soobin and Lia with a funny tone.

"Kai if your here so we could roleplay save it until we get back to earth" Lia whispered as he shushed her

"Ooh this fanzy lenses will look good couple glashes?? Am I right shweeties?" Kai continued talking to the two with this weird accent.

Suddenly the two men approached Soobin, Lia and Hueningkai with a suspicious look printed on their faces. "Excuse me have you had a glimpse of four outcast looking teenagers around?" One of them asked.

"Dahling can't you zee? I'm bhusy zoing zum zhopping withz my customerz?" Hueningkai crossed his arms. The man scanned the boy from head to toe while remaining this serious look.

"Madam or whatever you are can we please see your wrist?"

"Zwhat? I'm shorry bhut yuh channot, how about bhother me nexht time we? Ok okay tatatata" Hueningkai waved