- 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆 -

- Formed Alliance -
Fifth day in the in between

The eight roamed around the new surroundings their in. Second Chapter... Looks incredible from its treehouses, fairy lights and villagers. But its different from the first chapter it seems a bit more gloomier?

"Yo is that a gigantic spider web?" Hueningkai amazedly pointed to a wall with a huge web

"Ooh.. That's where petra lives" Sky replied looking at it aswell "Petra?" Lia raised her brow as the dog nodded. "Petra the dancing spider, she creates a lot of web murals around the second chapter"

"Dancing spider? What? It does ballet? Hip Hop?" Yeonjun said chuckling "Come one i'll believe in talking animals and flabs but dancing spiders? Psh" He laughed as Soobin pointed behind him.

"uhm.. Maybe that will show you that it's real" Soobin looked up as a big shadow hovered them, Yeonjun slowly turned around as he got scared looking at the big insect staring at him.

"forget what i said.. I believe that everything impossible exists here" He gulped

"Hiiii Petra, lovely afternoon isn't it?" Sky greeted as the spider replied in a gibberish language. "She said its indeed a lovely afternoon" He translated for them. "This is my new friends they're a lot and i'm not planning to make an introduction so say hi"

"Hi.. Petra" The all waved awkwardly at the spider

"They are humans and were helping them to escape before the celebration starts, The creator has been hunting for them already.. You don't mind us crashing into your chapter for a bit?" Sky explained as she replied to him.

"What's she saying?" Yeji asked while Sky was busy listening to Petra.

"She said three humans has been taken to the palace yesterday coming from their chapter.. And the minions are keeping a look out for more"

"I wonder what the palace looks like.." Hueningkai as Lia nudged his shoulder. "Do you wanna die Kai?"

"I'm just curious.. is there flying dolphins? Mermaid penguins? OR A FLYING OCTOPUS?"

"Uhm there's no flying dolphins here.. They had been erased so as the mermaid penguins.. But we still have a killer flying octopus on the fourth chapter" Sky said while smiling as they looked at him weirdly.

"Okay.. everyone! This is our friend were talking about.. Bartholomew Porlisha Vart" Mia came back with a dwarf looking dude wearing a funny hat.

"Did i hear that right? His last name is Fart?" Yuna whispered to Kai as he bursted out laughing.

"Hi, you could call me lewis or barth a dwarf - elf from the second chapter, i make gadgets and gizmos and sell them to earthly people exchange for food" He handed a hand to shake.