- 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 -

- False Hope -
Day six of the now 6 teens missing

As the six teens inside the in between are making progress back at earth things are not making sense. Taehyun and Beomgyu visits the old woman's cottage every day but wasn't accepted to come in.

Meanwhile the parents are trying everything to bring their kids back to their presence. For the last few days the police are searching for possible connections to their disappearance.

Today everyone was called into Mr. Kim's office since they might have found a 'lead' at their case. One of the police officers spotted six teens roaming around a diner near the station.

Thinking that they are the missing teens from Cerulean high school. Taehyun and Beomgyu were on their way out of school to meet up with the parents at the station.

"Six teens are believed to be recruited to be in a cult taking others to be part of them" Beomgyu read from his phone

"That didn't happen but okay" He chuckled as Taehyun snatched his phone looking at the school online site

UPDATE ON THE MISSING CASE
Uploaded by K.H 12:30 PM

News update on our missing school mates taken from a reliable source. The six missing teens who are Huening Kamal Kai, Shin Yuna, Choi Soobin, Choi Jisu, Hwang Yeji and Choi Yeonjun are sawn riding inside a black van last Wednesday together.

The six are NOT MISSING but had a ran away from home case. Some believe they did this to create a buzz around campus. But some also believe its more of a serious case. A lot of speculations have been told around campus making it hard to believe anything.

Told about the six, But recently a cult have been recruiting new young, troublesome people to join them. Is it possible for them to be part of it? Or maybe they own it? Well that's for today's report tune in next week to find out more about the 6 missing teens.

♡︎ 578 LIKES | 87 COMMENTS

"That's complete crap" Taehyun furrowed his eyebrows. Can't believe what he was reading about the six.

"Well a lot of students is believing it.. Maybe they did join a cult" Beomgyu took back his phone as Taehyun slapped his head with a roll of parchment

"Use your mind why would the heck they'll join a cult? Unless their a lunatic with no sense in life" Taehyun rolled his eyes as the boy rubbed his head

"Who's K. H anyways?" Taehyun asked

"Kim Haewan?"

"Ah now i understand.. The guy is a total jerk in so many ways why would people believe his nonsense sayings coming from his no mannered mouth?"

"Since he's the nephew of the school administrators? And everyone is scared of him?"

"Someone needs to slap some manners and sense in his mind" Taehyun rolled his eyes as he pressed the bus stop button.