|4

Sara

Today Jacob had to go out of town for a meeting so that means that Mia and I are all alone until he returns. I've noticed that Mia is almost out of her her baby powder and many other of her little products so I definitely need to go little shopping.

I go to Mia and get her dressed;

I tie her hair up into a pony tail since Mia isn't a fan of pigtails sadly

"Mommy where we go?"

"To the Little Store baby."

I pick up Mia and settle her on my hip as I make my way outside with her. I open my car and set her on the back onto her carseat.

I pick up her tablet and put on Sofia the First for her. (Best show ever my daddy says I'm so cute when I watch it ;D)

When I finally get to the Little Store I out Mia onto the kid seat on the cart. She plays with my hair tips or juggles my boobs with her hands while I walk around the store and setting in what Mia needs into the cart.

We pass by other DDlg/MDlg members while doing so and I smile at them and Mia waves while they do the same. We pass by and Mia sees her friend Ryleigh with her daddy Kane.

"Hi RyRy!"

"Hi Mia!"

Mia and Ryleigh wave excitedly at one another making Kane and I smile at them.

"How's life been Kane?"

"Very good, what about you?"

"Oh you know, dealing with a horny husband and a crazy little, normal shit."

Kane laughs and I roll my eyes jokingly and wave good bye to Ryleigh and Kane. It's funny to see how they are with one another since how they met was far from what you would expect!
(Kane and Ryleigh story? Lemme know)

I get Mia some more Imodium for easy poop which she hates but I know is helpful. After we're done shopping I take Mia and myself out for some ice cream then we eat it in the car.

"Mommy when is Jacob coming back?"

"Maybe tomorrow, why you want to play?"

"Yes!"

"Wait until we're home."

"Otay!"

We get home all ice cream free and I tell Mia she can get herself ready in the room while I put the stuff away. After I finish I go to my room and see her all naked waiting for me. I get naked myself and then climb between her legs and start to kiss down her neck.

Mia holds onto my head as I give attention to her tiny, perky, little boobs. I rub up and down her legs and squeeze her ass cheeks when I can.

I pick her up and carry her. I take her to the edge of the bed and sit down while she's on my legs.

"Wanna try something?"

"Yes mommy."

I smirk and take out a strap on and put it on her.

"Try to control mommy baby."

Mia smiles, she's always wanted to try leading during a sex session and she's told Jacob and I but Jacob likes being in control and I want to be the mommy so she's never really got to do it.

Mia makes the fake penis enter me and starts to thrust. It's good I'll admit but I want rougher.

I let Mia keep on going until it's way to Nori g so I pick her up and take that strap on off her make my tongue get to work.

"Ahhh mommy!!"

I use one of my hands to play with Mia's clit and then use my free hand to squeeze her thigh.

Mia keeps moaning loudly as she rides her pussy on my face. Once Mia cums I like it all up and see she's passed out.

I smirk and relive myself then sleep right beside her.