- 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆 -

- End of a chapter -
Days after the return of the teenagers

Days has passed since they're return.. everything was slowly going back to normal. The teens returned to their families caught up with their studies and moved on from the in between.

Well back in the in between things started looking up for the characters. Mia, Sky and Lewis has been voted to be assistants in the palace while they are still looking for a new leader to rule the land.

After the characters saw their dedication and kindness towards the injured people during the end of the creators celebration. Everyone wanted them to work for the palace.

Since Its been years since they saw kindness and dedication like that in their land and they wanted it to stay.Today was a bright and shiny morning at the palace as the three gathered to eat.

"Woah i still can't believe were assistants in the palace!" Sky said still can't believe what was happening.

"being able to help the in between as assistants while were still searching for a leader is such a big job for us to fill" Lewis replied gobbling up the vanilla pancakes on his plate.

"I'm not even sure if we could full fill it" He added adding more butter to his pancake.

"I think we could if we all work together" Mia smiled wiping her mouth.

"So do we need a new name apart from fearless three?" Sky raised his brow as Mia chuckled.

"Wait i thought were three little pigs?"Lewis looked at him confused while continuing to stuff his cheeks with food.

"Three little— I said scratch that fearless three is our name" Sky widen his eyes putting down his utensils.

"Ouh... Well sorry that i couldn't hear properly" said Lewis taking a glass of water beside him.

"Boomer" Sky mumbled as Lewis looked back at him. "And what does that supposed to mean?" Lewis stared at him intensely.

"Hueningkai said it means old people..." Sky replied before starting to eat.

"Excuse me we don't age in the in between" Lewis leaned back on his chair crossing his arms.

"We don't age physically but we age mentally and your aging quick"

"O— Okay that's enough" Mia stopped the two from creating another unneeded childish quarrel.

They went back to eating as suddenly one of the mice maids approached their table. "Sorry to interrupt but one of the injured patients has woken up" She informed the three.

During the celebration's ending some got injured by the flying rocks once the porvial tower collapsed. Mia, Sky and Lewis started to help them after sending the teens back to earth.

They returned to the plaza and brought everyone to the medical wing of the palace. The medical wing is used if there's any of the workers get sick or injured so they could be treated quickly.

Some got wounds on their arms, Some collapsed because of heat and anxiety and Some got harmed badly. "Its the browned haired boy that just got brought in two days ago" The maid added.