~Ball (Mikey FF)

Mikey Williams FF

*sb requested this but I literally hate flight , like it's not even funny so I switched him out with my baebae Mei-Li*

In which a popular basketball player misses a shot and gets clowned by a gay boy , The jock soons challenges him to play ball but not the with the ones on the court.
_____________________________

Mikey

We just finished running 30 laps around the gym and a nigga feeling energized.

"Okay everybody get in teams of four, each team practice at a goal" our coach semi-yelled as he threw four balls out.

My team consisted of the co-captain and two of our main players.

A.K.A my friends.

"Lit Shawty so mean" Trell said laughing as I followed his eyes and seen a mysterious boy frowning as he was doing warm up splits.

But he wasn't alone he was with another feminine looking boy and two more girls.

I mean he cute and all but what interested me is the cheerleading uniform he sported.

I licked my lips as looked his body up and down.

A plump lit skinny nigga.

My eyes met his and all I seen is him glaring at me while doing a heel stretch.

'So he flexible too? Noted' I thought to myself as I smirked at him.

I turned my head back to the bro's as they looked at me stupid.

"Leave Mei-Mei alone fa he kill you" Jordan said to me as he checked me the ball.

"Why you say that" I laughed as I checked it to Sheeyá.

They all looked at me crazy and then Trell said "That's Jaseh and Symere lit brotha"

My eyes went wide as Sheeyà checked him the ball.

"Really? Why he cheering then?" I asked confused cause if I can recall Jah and Sy hated the cheer team.

"Cus Mei lit ass been on a gymnastics team since he was two years old" Trell said dribbling and passing it to Sheeyá.

"Lit nigga won bout four olympics" Sheeyá said as he made a basket.

"Jah said that he was getting depressed and wanted to experience real life" Jordan continued as he made his basket.

"Damn what grade he in?" I asked as I shot my basket.