Assassination

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"Iceberg was killed..."

It seems my prediction came through, I was sitting down reading the newspaper in the coffee shop before getting shocked about the news coverage. There was also something happening on this night called the Aqua Lagne. Basically, extremely high tides. I would have to be careful with my boat. I nearly spat out my drink when I saw that the Strawhat Pirates were blamed for the incident. Rushing, I stood up and paid before using Observation Haki to find Iceberg. I saw a very distressed Pauli along the way and we ran together to the house. We rushed into the room and saw him laying on his bed under the blankets.

It was Robin. She tried to kill him. That's why she was covered in blood by shooting him twice. They luckily missed anything vital. Pauli got angry at the Strawhat Pirates since Robin was apart of the crew. The rest of the big members of the Shipyard like Kaku and Lucci came in yet Lucci seemed oddly calm despite his sad face. Everyone was reassured and they shared some moments before Iceberg asked them to leave just the two of us alone.

"Robin, can you let her meet me once more?"

"No, I can't make her meet you but I have a feeling she'll be back to finish the job. You may be able to talk to her then. Why would she be after you?"

Stepping closer, I leaned in to hear his hushed whispers about the plans of a second Pluton. A weapon of mass destruction. He told me that he didn't actually have it. I was shocked as he told me the person who actually held the plans. Franky. Taking a step back, I agreed to his requests as I left the room. Moments after, Kalifa went it. I heard a lot of commotion coming outside. It seems Franky and Luffy were fighting but all the member of the Shipyard joined in on trying to kill Luffy and Nami.

Confused, I watched the battle for a few seconds until Franky released a massive burst of wind which made the large crane begin to topple over since it lost balance. Propelling myself foward, I threw all the members and Pauli out of the way as it fell onto the ground right next to us. I got off of Pauli as he seemed stunned. Luffy swung his arm onto a roof and grabbed Nami before he launched himself off. I would speak to him later. Right now, they still think we're not associated with each other. Some people were stuck under the rubble so I went in quickly and got them out before glaring at Franky as he gulped.

"Is everyone alright?" I called out

Some people were injured so I did my best to patch them up. Pauli smoked a cigarette as I was bandaging another man's arm. He was going to snuff Luffy out tonight when the Aqua Laguna was the highest. There would be nowhere for them to run since the Going Merry wasn't ours anymore. I could hear Lucci's fruit purring in excitement despite sitting opposite of each other. I had a feeling he had something to do with this.

Kaku piped up but the moment he mentioned the pouches from yesterday. I slammed my hands over his mouth and shook my head. I can't have these people know I'm a softie. He seemed confused but kept his mouth shut and I was glad Hattori did too. I took my leave to do one of the requests. I went to find Franky who was in the bar. I sat next to him as I listened in on the conversation between him and the Train Station Master.

Those two spoke about how Iceberg was being stalked by the World Government and how he was most likely shot by someone of CP9. A lot of things made sense. To protect the plans Franky from CP9. He had the documents. I had a sneaking suspicion that Blueno was in on it too. Him and Lucci. They both had Devil Fruits. Maybe Kaku but deep down, I hoped not. I saw the way Franky refilled himself. That was really weird.

"Hey! What the hell are you doing here? Deadly ass Baker!"

"Glad you noticed. I hoped you apologised. I'll give you some time to."

Leaning in, I whispered into Franky's ear, the moment Blueno left the room to tell him Iceberg's words. He seemed shocked and even jolted back a bit but he just nodded his head as I left the bar. My money on the counter. Jumping onto a roof, I remained calmed as the harsh winds blew on my skin. Tickling slightly. I used my Observation Haki to find Robin. The critical situation opening my willpower even further. Speeding off, I landed on a balcony as I watched the scene unfold between her with Sanji and Chopper.

"I won't go back with you, let's say our farewell here. Yes, you guys were falsely accused of crime but for me it is the truth. I did in fact infiltrate the Mayor's office yesterday and I killed (M/N)."

"Huh?" Sanji was confused

"I am shrouded in a darkness that you have no knowledge of and that darkness will eventually be the death of you. Now, you will be scapegoats for this incident. I will leave soon and the situation will worsen."

I could see Sanji's shocked face since I was peering from the other side on the balcony. Robin thanked everyone for everything they've done before she said goodbye. Both Chopper and Sanji jumped into the water to swim across to us as she turned to take her leave. However, I jumped down and blocked her. She seemed mortified. Maybe because she thought I was dead. I have no idea why but I didn't stop her from leaving. Not that I could with the hands she sprouted to hold me in place to the wall.

"Robin, I'm don't understand anything but we aren't going to betray you. We will find a way to help you."

Robin took off with the wind as the hands released me. Sanji ripped off his shirt after he reached my side. The view of his six pack was nice but now was not the time to stare. We told Chopper to relay the information as Sanji and I had business to do. It was silent as he left. I whispered into his ear about the request from Iceberg and he nodded. We were barely above hushed noises as we discussed the plan. We nodded our heads upon getting a plan. I would go find Iceberg and most likely Luffy would be there too.

"Fuck Sanji, you're always isolating yourself from us to make sure we're safe. I don't think I give you enough credit for being smart"

"And I don't give you enough credit for leaving your trust in me"

Elsewhere- On the roof with Luffy
Third P.O.V

"We need to decide right now if she's friend or foe"

Zoro stated after Chopper told them everything that had happened. Zoro brought up the possibility that Robin was getting them to Iceberg's place on purpose so if she finished the job when they were around then they would be framed. Zoro was on neither side as he brought up that could lead to him being slowed down if he was on the wrong side. He also told everyone that (M/N) mentioned something major would most likely happen today and Zoro felt like it would be tonight then. They left to go to the crime scene to catch Robin.

A/N: I wanted Sanji to kiss (M/N) but I found a better time to. Hehe. Thanks for reading!

 Thanks for reading!