29

"Cheng, Uncle still thinks I am in Beijing with Yibo. I can only stay there for 4 more days."

Liu Huai Kuan held Zhuocheng's hand and made him turn towards him. The two had reached the airport and now it was time to part ways. It wasn't a farewell but after 3 years they were finally together, they didn't want to spend a single minute without each other. Yet they couldn't do that, Liu Huai Kuan was being monitored most of the time and he was only allowed to visit Yibo seldomly.

"Then I will come to Beijing with you." Zhuocheng said with a smile. It lifted Liu Huai Kuan's spirit but it died down the next moment.

"You can't do that, What if we slip up and Uncle finds out?" Liu Huai Kuan wouldn't want Zhuocheng to go throw the same hell Yibo was put through. He still blamed himself for being easily deceived.

"I also need to meet with Wang Yibo." Zhuocheng tried to reason out. Hearing his brother's name, Liu Huai Kuan's brows knitted in worry. Zhuocheng chuckled at seeing that expression.

"Relax, I don't hate your brother you know, at least, not anymore." After the things Zhuocheng had to go through, he developed a hatred towards everyone. He even lashed out on his beloved gege but that was his reaction against his depression.

Liu Huai Kuan smiled but it dimed again with Zhuocheng's next statement. Only this man was capable of erupting so many expressions out of the calm Doctor.

"Besides, there's a psychiatrist I need to visit."

Liu Huai Kuan knew what he was talking about. I should tell him!

"Cheng, actually – "

Zhuocheng signaled him to stop because his phone was ringing, it was his 2nd phone. Ever since he begun to investigate the case, he had been keeping two phones, to cut his emotions from his work. But he wasn't the only one doing that.

"A-Yu? Yeah, actually I am going to Beijing – What? Don't let A-jie know. Just tell her I need to catch up with my friend – Zhan gege? He's not here in the airport, maybe he already boarded the plane? – I will be back in 3-4 days – I know you can handle everything – Yeah okay – Give A-Xin a kiss from me – I can't believe you! He may be your son but he's still my nephew! – Alright, take care."

Zhuocheng cut the call with a smile, how can someone be jealous of their own brother in law? Zhuocheng felt proud that A-Xin let him kiss him but not his father.

"You two seem close..." Liu Huai Kuan tried his best not to sound jealous. Zhuocheng looked at that beautiful baby pout and couldn't help but tease more.

"Yeah, Cao Yu Chen gege is actually 6 years older than me but we get along so well that he lets me call him A-Yu." Zhuocheng said emphasizing each world.

Liu Huai kuan was sulking by now, "I see..."

"Hahaha what's with you. He's my brother in law, besides..."

A grin appeared on Zhuocheng's face. Seductively, he swirled his hand around the sulking person's neck tie and pulled it, bringing him closer,

"My heart is already attracted to the Art piece in front of me."

LiuHuaiKuan.exe has stopped working.

Giving a quick smack on the lips, Zhuocheng triumphantly walked to counter and booked the tickets for the next flight in Beijing. He then dragged the frozen statue inside the plane. Since the two did a rigorous exercise just last night and river full of crying, their eyes finally couldn't keep up and two slept like logs, during their journey towards Beijing.

. . .

Being called one of the three furnaces of China, Chongqing lived up to that name. Yet he missed this heat, seeing the netizens laboring even in this weather always brought a sense of pride in him. He loved the city which taught him the essence of life.