chapter 6

Andrea's pov:

I hear the door locking, indicating his departure. I head for the living room in boredom and turn the TV on once I'm comfortable on the couch.

I switch through the Channels in an attempt of finding something interesting. After many thump marathons, I settle for CN. They had The Amazing World of Gumball playing. I note exited.

I focus on the show for about five minutes, before I zone out.

Gabriel has never brought a girl to the office. He has always been against bringing people that have nothing to do with business to work, so seeing that young lady today was abnormal. Or maybe just new?

And then, even though I had a guess there's a thing going between the two of them, I was surprised when I felt a sting in my chest at the mention of the word girlfriend. He's always blabbing of how's 'bros before hoes'. In this case, I'm the bros, If he breaks that rule I'll break his dick. I smirk evilly at myself, that would be fun.

I turn the TV off losing track of what was happening. I turn my phone on and scroll through Instagram until I fall asleep with it in my hand.
         __________________________

The alarm is ringing!
Well yeah, I know I can hear it.
Then turn it off it's hurting my ears.

I argue with my inner self suffering in my misery. I turn it off once I get tired of hearing the same song over and over again.

I sit on the bed and stretch my back and hands while Examining my surroundings, I realize, I'm in my room. I doubted the couch was that comfortable anyway.

A smile takes place on my lips, knowing exactly who took me back to my bed. I rise, change my clothes, and head to the kitchen.

Bringing back memories of my mom's cooking, I make an Italian bruschetta with a caffè latte. I put two plates on the table and do the last touches. When I finish, I take a step back and observe my masterpiece in satisfaction.

Time to wake bestie up. I enter his room tiptoeing my way to the curtains and throw them wide open allowing the morning sun to slap his face, hard I hope.

"Rise and shine, lover boy" I sing being too bright for a morning. Gabriel groans covering his face with the bedsheets "let me sleep, it's Saturday for God's sake"

"Tututu, you don't disobey momma, plus I want to know how the date went so wake up I made breakfast," I say going to the door.
          _______________________
      "So Gaby, tell me how did it go?"I ask between my bites.

Gabriel takes a sip from his shop and answers "it was nice, we talked a lot. The more I know about her the more I get involved with her. She's pure and sweet like a candy". Wow, he's fantasizing.

I feel a lump in my throat, but ignore it and take a sip from my latte a bit sharply before I speak smiling "that's so cute Gabriel. Who thought you were the romantic type? I seriously thought your heart is a stone" I smirk but add sweetly " But for real I'm happy for you. if she makes you happy, that's all that matter"

We finish our breakfast, put the dishes in the dishwasher, and sit in the living room, feeling bored as hell, At least I do.

"Gaby, I'm bored" I complain turning to look at him and snatch his phone from his hands. He eyes his Mobile, sighs and asks "Okay, what do you want to do? "

"Let me think" I put my hand on my chin, then when I get it I say " Oooh, let's go see a movie"

Gaby gets his keys and declares "let's go"