Chapter - 8

Hello, lovelies. 
I'm so happy that so many of you like my story.

But still, only a few of you gave your reviews.  I will absolutely love it if all of you can give it a good ranking. 

I'll always be very thankful to you all, for your support.

That's all, enjoy the chapter.
*************

Xavier's POV:-

I was waiting for my father impatiently. The second bell rang, I was the first to open the door.

He is my father,  he understood right away that I need his help for something.

We were at the dinner table. My brother was really studying while having dinner.  My mother scolded him. My father looked at me and said "Say what you want. You didn't get into a fight. It was not even a week completed yet."
"No dad, it's something else, and I don't get into fights because I like it. I just don't like it when someone is billing others or misbehaving with others." I complained.
"Oh. So what it is that you need help with?"  he asked. Before I could say anything my mother replied  "He got a girlfriend" she chirped excitedly.
" I pity her." My brother intervened.
" Shut up cheese-ball. And mom, she is not my girlfriend." I said a little angry.
"So why are taking so much pain to ask to help her?" my father asked.
"Her uncle -aunt is the trouble of her life. She is suffering so much. She got hit too." I said.
My brother was in shock. I can feel my father's hatred towards her family.
"What is her uncle's name? It's okay.  I'll find everything myself.  Just tell me her name." my father demanded.

  We finished our dinner.  My father immediately gets on the work. He was talking to a man who is good at getting any type of information about anyone.

I slept happily. I will never let her get hurt again. She deserves all the happiness, but too innocent to fight for it. So from now on, I'll do the fighting for her. I can't let her know about it because I know she'll not like it.

*************

Anna's POV:-

What did he mean when he said he'll do something about my family.

I went home. My cousins stopped me as I entered. 
"Make something for us. I'm very hungry. Hey sis, what do you want to eat?"
"I have lots of homework today. Please can you order today" I requested? My history teacher gave us a research assignment. Which I'll have to submit by tomorrow.
"We don't care. I'm hungry right now. The order will take time to come." they said.
"Okay." I had no other choice. I made the sandwiches. I haven't eaten anything since the morning so I made one for myself.

I finished washing dishes and went upstairs, in my room. The full evening I did the assignment. At night I ate some leftover pasta.

I remembered Xavier's words. He, again and again, asked me if I'm ok. It touched my heart. I never thought I could have such a friend. In the past, no one even tried to talk to me, but he talks to me too.

It feels awesome to come to school. It's getting exciting. Before I was always scared but now it's getting out of hand.

*************

Anna's POV:-

I was up early today, more than usual. It's 5 in the morning and I don't even have the assignment to complete. I completed it last night. So I decided to go on a walk. It's like ages ago I went for a walk in the morning. I have geared up for a walk in the park near our house.