Birthday Plans

Luna's pov:
"So, when's your birthday. I can't believe I never asked you this." I said to Eric as we sat on the couch cuddled up together.
"15th of March. And yours is the 27th of June, correct?" He replied and I stared at him in shock.
"How did you know?" I asked suspiciously.
"Tris told me." He shrugged.
"You forced her to tell you didn't you?" I said with a laugh as his smirk answered my question.
"Wait. Eric your birthday is in 5 days!" I exclaimed once I realised the date.
He shrugged like it was no big deal and continued to drink his coffee.
I smirked to myself as I thought of the perfect gift.
"Iv got to go, I'm meeting Tris this morning." I said, rushing out the door.

Eric's pov:
Before I even had time to reply Luna had rushed out the door and slammed it shut.
That was odd.
I had a lot of work to do today so having Luna around as a distraction wouldn't have helped anyway.
Still, I couldn't help but feel a little disappointed that she wasn't here to keep me company.

--- Time skip a few hours

Luna's pov:
After a few hours of shopping, I finally found what I needed.
Some very revealing black lace lingerie.
I grinned to myself as I imagined his reaction to seeing me in this.
I went out of the dauntless compound and took a long trip to my ship to hide it there, knowing Eric would find it if I kept it in his apartment.

Eric's pov:
I was beyond worried at this point. Luna had been gone for hours and hadn't answered any of my calls.
I had looked all over the compound and couldn't find her.
Why am I so worried? She's probably hanging out at someone's apartment.
I tried to reason with myself but nothing was working, what if she was hurt.
Suddenly the door opened and there she stood in all her glory.
I ran over to her and picked her up so that her legs were wrapped around my waist.
"Babe. Where have you been for so long? I was getting worried." I said, emphasising my point by squeezing her ass.
"You haven't called me babe before." She said, avoiding my question.
I glared at her and she rolled her eyes, "I was with Tris, why are you so worked up."
I calmed down when she said this and walked over to the couch and sat her on my lap so she was straddling me.
"I was just worried." I said, slightly ashamed.
"Thank you got caring." She replied, leaning down and pecking my lips.
"Now, what's for dinner." She said suddenly, hopping of my lap.
"Takeout?" I asked, I seriously could not be bothered with anything else.
"Perfect." She replied with a smile.

-----
AN: I think you can guess her plans for Eric's birthday 😉

Hope you enjoyed, don't forgot to vote, share and comment.
See you soon 😊