Chapter 48

Narrator's pov

-

Beverly's thumb sank into the girl's neck bone, Aqua's pupils immediately dialated as her lips parted to let out the groan. A sharp pain ran through her body that was replaced with pleasure when Beverly's lips pressed against her chin.

The blonde girl trailed her soft lips against the girl's skin, leading down the center of her neck, her teeth sank into Aqua's flesh and the girl moaned tilting her head back.

"Shit" Aqua hissed, Beverly's teeth grinded against the flesh before running a flat tongue over the bruise.

Beverly's lips then trailed down the girl's collar bone, her mouth attached to Aqua's skin as she sunk her teeth into it once again, her grip on Aqua's throat tightened and the girl hissed in pain.

Beverly's hands pushed the girl aside, leading her to her feet. Their eyes locked once again, Beverley pulled a smirk on her lips as she led Aqua towards the sofa.

Aquamarine fell onto the soft cushion, Beverly climbed onto her lap, straddling her waist. The blonde's thumbs gripped the girl's throat as she brought their lips together which elicited satisfied breaths from both girls.

Beverly's tongue traced along her bottom lip, desperate to deepen it. Aqua moaned a bit when she felt Beverly's tongue invade her mouth. She felt goosebumps run all along her body the second their lips touched. Aqua took a deep breath as she slightly parted her lips, Beverly's mouth trailed down the girl's jaw, sucking on her pulse point. Her tongue flickered over Aqua's neck, exploring the area skilfully before applying the right amount of pressure.

Beverly's hands intertwined with Aqua's as she led her hands towards her back. Aqua's hands gripped the girl's petite frame, her nails slightly digging into her back.

Beverly's mouth attached to hers once again, her lips pressed against Aqua's in a sensual kiss. Their lips tingled the second their skins touched, Beverly moaned into the girl's mouth and gripped the top of the sofa on either sides of Aqua's head.

The intense feelings started to build within her once again. Their lips were hot and breathy, soft nibbles sent Aqua crazy. A swift movement of Aqua's tongue entering her mouth caused an overwhelming intensity between the kiss, her insistent mouth parted Beverly's trembling lips, sending wild tremors to her nerves.

Both girl's were breathing deeply. Their soft lips on each other and strong tongues fighting caused sparks to egnite within them. Aqua's finger nails dragged along her spine sending goosebumps through her body. Beverly shivered slightly under her touch.

Beverly rolled her hips against Aqua's front sending waves of pleasure through the girl's body. Her nails sank into her back and Beverly moaned loudly before rolling her hips against hers again. With each stroke, Aqua's nails scratched the girl's skin, leaving red cuts.

Beverly hissed at the pain of Aqua's nails leaving deep scratches down her back, it burned but sexual energy was far more intense.

Pain and pleasure mixed between the two girl's, Beverly's knuckles turned white as she gripped the sofa, their mouths moved aggressively against each other, Beverly rolled her hips roughly against the girl. Their naked bodies created an intense heated tension that applied with friction.

Beverly's eyes shutted tightly as her lips parted from Aqua's to release helpless moans against her mouth.

Beverly's mouth attached the to girl's neck, trailing kisses down her body. Aqua's neck tilted back when Beverly's lips pressed against her nipples, feeling them instantly harden under her touch.