*8*

~

The work actually worked pretty well.

We weren't as slow as I expected, we could work in a good tempo but we still could be relaxed.

I didn't had to talk to Hyunjin very much, everyone just did research by themselves, except for Esther, Hobi and Hani of course, they had to say something to each other all two seconds.

The bell just rang and we packed our stuff together.

Everyone gave Hani the papers.

"Hey, Soomin", Chaeyoung said.

"Hey Chaeyoung", I answered and gave her a little smile. The others were talking.

Chaeyoung smiled back.

"You know, I actually never saw you smile, today is the first time", she said laughing.
I smiled a little bit more.

"I don't really like to smile. I don't want to get wrinkles when I'm old. Believe me, when I'm 60, I'm gonna look 30."

She had to smile. "Yeah, but I mean, Hobi laughs enough for all of us together."

"Definitely. Sometimes it's a little bit scary. Don't you think a person can like smile too much? I mean this can't be healthy."

We both laughed. Chaeyoung understood me.

"So, what do you think about our group?", she asked.

"I hate it. So fucking annoying", I shortly answered.

"Yeah you're right. I mean, they are fun and it never gets boring, but I get headache after two hours of Esther's and Hobi's voice. Like, do they never stop talking?"

"And Hani. You know, I really like Hani but she's just so annoying when Hwang Hyunjin  is there. She's basically obsessed with him."

"I mean like, I can't deny it, sometimes I'm distracted too by Hyunjins face, he's just so handsome. It's not really fair how someone can look that good. But except for that, he's not that special", she said.

I didn't say anything. I didn't really knew what to answer to that. So she continued talking.
"But she's not the only one who is so fucking obsessed with him. It's literally everyone."

I nodded. She really understood me.

The others, that were a few meters away, came back to us.

"Guys, today was a great day! We already did so much!", Hobi started clapping, we also clapped, for ourselves. It's maybe a little bit cringe, but that really can motivate.

"But, we also have a very good group. We're the popular group, Am I right", Esther said while stabbing Hobi a little bit with her elbow.

Popular?

"What do you mean with popular?", Hani asked.

She also didn't understood what Esther meant.

The only one who is popular here is Hyunjin.

"Yeah, we have like Hani, you're very popular", she started explaining.

Hani smiled shyly.

"No, I'm not popular", she said, while looking to the ground and putting her hair behind her ear.

"Then we have Hyunjin, of course. And we have me", she said and flipped her hair.

"Stop being so narcissistic", I Hyunjin said.

But she was right. Everyone knew Esther. She she had her own personality, she was a Dramaqueen and many people think she's funny.

"We have Hobi. Everyone loves Hobi", she said and poked his cheek.