Chapter 4

Happy reading beautifuls....

"You met me in the weirdest time of my life!!"
~Anfal Murtaza

Author's p.o.v

Anfal came back home with puffy face and teary eyes.

She entered in her room and saw ruksana setting her wardrobe.
Instead saying anything she kept on looking at her.

"Anfal!!!"
Ruksana turned her around feeling someone's gaze upon her and halted looking at Anfal who was standing there with running makeup, quivering lips, drooping shoulders and bowed spine.

Ruksana gasped looking at her. This was not the Anfal she used to know.

Without thibking anything she ran towards Anfal who was ready to fall anytime.

Ruksana held her from shoulders and made her sit on bed and removed the door so that nobody can see her this state.

"Anfal!! Anfal!! What happened my dear?"
Ruksana said patting her cheeks.

Anfal looked at her tiredly and burst into tears.

Ruksana quickly hugged her.

After crying for Allah knows how long  Anfal pulled back sniffing.

"Ruksana why are you here? Why didn't you leave me? You must hate me na for my behaviour with you?"
Anfal said looking at Ruksana.

"My child!! My Anfal!! I can never hate you even no one can hate you. Your are this innocent that no one can think to dislike you. You brought up in front of my eyes by me. I raised you like my own child which i could never had. How can I hate you? "
Ruksana said cupping Anfal's face.

Anfal didn'tsay anything but kept on looking at her concerned face.

"Ruksana!!! Sometimes I feel like everyone just forgot I exist!! I have been alone for sooo long. May be I was meant to be alone. But Ruksana!!! I can't take this loneliness anymore. I just can't!!!"
Her voice broke at the end.

She then narrated what happened today in mall to ruksana making her gasp at the thought.

Ruksana engulfed her in a hug.
Moments passed with then like this when ruksana heard her breath getting relaxed.

She put Anfal's head on her lap and started stroking her hair.

A lone tear slipped down her cheek thinking that how much this little girl have suffered and still suffering.
Night passed with Ruksana sitting at her side.

After a long time Anfal shared her pain with someone.
After a long time she was having someone on her side.
__________

Ibtihaj entered in his room at 3 in morning.

After taking shower he lied on bed.

A sight of a girl standing near his heart listening his heartbeats made him opened his eyes.

He sighed and a whisper left his mouth.

"Anfal Murtaza....."

"We will surely meet again."
He smiled and closed his eyes and soon embraced me.

_____________

"Ibtihaj!! We have investigated! That bomb has nothing to do with that dealer. They were just some terrorist who wanted to blow that mall."
Burhan said when he saw ibtihaj coming in office room.