Superman sister - death of your guys parnest

There is a comic arc where Clark Kent had lost his parents to drunk diver, so this is what the one shot will be related to.

You are at work one a new project when you phone starts ringing you soon stop what you are doing, and grab your phon to see your mother call and you picked up the phone hoping to hear her voice.

Y/n " hey mom how is ....."

???? " excuse me miss are you y/n Kent"

Y/n " yes that me and who most you be"

Nurse " I'm a nurse at small vile hospital and I have horrible news your mother and father were brought in, this night after getting into a accident and you are needed at the hospital"

Y/n " I will be there" you soon hang up the phone and grab your purse and leave you work, you and run into you boss and told him you had been called to the hospital for a family emergency. You soon had taken a cab to the hospital and you started calling Clark hoping he will pick up.

With Clark

Flash " hey Clark you sister is calling you"

Clark " thanks flash"

Clark " hey sis is everything okay .... wait claim down I can't understand a word you are saying ....  no I will meet you there" everyone was looking at Clark and before anyone could say anything Clark flew out of watch tower and back home.

Back to you

You are standing outside you parents hospital room waiting to heat any news from the doctors, you are still working on your parents.

Clark " y/n"

Y/n " Clark" you hug your brother and he hugs you back and soon the doctors come out of the room.

Doctor " You are their kids right"

Y/n " yes how are they":

Doctor 2 " I'm sorry but it looks like they won't make it ..... I'm sorry for you guys lost"

Clark " may we see them"

Doctor " yes you can" you and Clark go into the room and see your guys parents laying in bed, you sit in a chair between their beds and look at them. Soon a cop comes into the room and say a few words to Clark and soon leaves, you both stay in the room with your parents until their last breath. Four weeks later you and Clark held the funeral for your parents, during that time it felt like the world had stoped moving and you were just in horrible night mare but no it was true.

Clark " I'm going to be home for while longer work thinks it for the best"

Y/n " the world still needs you Clark"

Clark " I know and I will still be Superman but now you need me here the most, you are the only family I have left in the world"

Y/n " sure I'm going to keep the house it has to many memories to just sale and move"

Clark " good"

Clark " so what was Bruce talking to you about after yeh funeral when the both of yo7 were outside the house"

Y/n " nothing much he offered me a job at Gotham I'd thing got to hard here and I want to change up my life a bit"

Clark " whatever you decide to do I will stand by you and same got to who ever you fall in love with"

Y/n " yes Clark"

Clark "now come on let's get inside its starting to get cold" you and Clark soon walked back into the house, and sat in the living room looking at old family photos and drinking coffee of tea.