New story!!

Hey guys!!

I know I've spoken a little bit about it but I'm super excited!! I have begun writing a newer and hopefully better novel. I will hopefully start updating it completely later but for now, I'm thinking of just uploading a bit of teaser. Really just the excerpt.

I have began uploading this new story so I hope you give it a chance and enjoy it!! I initially was actually going to wait until I completed writing it before uploading it, but I'm just too excited!!!

So the story is called The Bad Boys Exception and it follows the story of a good girl named Emily Collins as she moves back to her old town after she had to move away from because of her past. On her first night, she meets 4 very attractive boys after they wake her up from the house over. The house belongs to none other than the bad boy/playboy Aiden Black. Aiden initially wants to get in her pants and the bad boy gets what he wants. Well, at least he used to...

The story is not a sequel to JABB, however, some of the characters are in the story VERY briefly. This story takes place a few years after the epilogue of JABB, so all the main characters are around the same age. Again, I have to make it clear that while a few of the characters make an appearance in this story (Allison, Sophia, etc), they only come in extremely briefly and The Bad Boys Exception is NOT a sequel in any way to Just Another Bad Boy.

I hope you guys give TBBE a chance and love reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

DESCRIPTION

She was a good girl.

She was polite.

She was humble

She was extremely beautiful

She studied hard.

She didn't drink.

She was completely genuine.

She would curl up with a good book every night and be completely content.

She had a past that always tended to follow her around wherever she went.

She wasn't as strong and resilient as she made herself out to be.

Her name was Emily Collins

He was a bad boy.

He was impulsive.

He was arrogant and cocky.

He was extremely good looking.

He raced.

He drunk alcohol.

He was a complete player.

He would go to a different party every night.

He had a past that always tended to follow him around wherever he went.

He wasn't as bold and confident as he made himself out to be.

His name was Aiden Black.

When Emily moves back to her hometown to be with her best friend and cousin she doesn't expect to be window neighbors with Pearlacre highs biggest heartache.

She definitely didn't expect the late-night conversations and the events that always seemed to throw herself and Aiden together or the strange feelings she had soon developed for him.

Emily was the epitome of a good girl.

Aiden was the epitome of a bad boy.

Fate has a funny way of doing things, well that is only if you believe in fate.

And they say opposites attract.

Maybe Emily is just like any other girl.

Maybe Aiden plans to use her for his own benefit and then throw her away like so many other girls before her.

Or maybe she's the Bad Boys Exception.