juu yon

It was the next morning when Jin could feel his own gaze burning himself from the mirror that he stood before

The pink colored sweatshirt that he had brought months ago on a whim during his online shopping spree (but never got to wear it for obvious reasons) hugged his tall body just perfectly.

He could feel the sewn purple hearts that were patterned on the left side of his attire as he dabbed on the place gently, seven little hearts designed on just where his own heart would be.

The cotton material was soft on his skin. A simple form of outfit that he had to pair with his ashen gray trousers, as he couldn't find anything of a lighter shade even after ransacking his whole wardrobe.

He stared at the black fringes on his forehead, his own serene eyes, lips that were a bit chapped and face that did not show much of an expression.

It was the first time he had worn something of a lighter color; his favourite color, in years and he could not feel anything looking at his reflection.

It was just him, still him. And he wondered if his love for pink had vanished like the maple tree on August's lawn that died years ago, surprisingly right after August and his family moved out.

Letting out a small exhale Jin crouched down and opened a drawer of his white dressing table and stared at the miscellaneous objects strewn across there.

With a bite on his lower lip, he hesitantly pulled them out. A pair of chapsticks, a bottle of foundation and compact powder, a small makeup box.

It had been so long since they were lying down there that Jin was not sure if their dates had already expired or not.

Heaving another breath he was holding in, Jin stood up. Avoiding looking at the mirror this time, he left his room, and he left the door slightly ajar though the hesitation was starting to cripple up to him again.

Holding his throat in a choke, ropes around his muscles and shackles on his bones, chain latching onto his spine and he himself caged in a metallic prison.

The things that he had carefully hidden from everyone and himself could be out in the open now, albeit not all of it. Jin was a vast person, like every other individual.

But some of those hidden sides were the very thing that constricted his throat, sometimes pulverizing him in a harsh grip.

Then Namjoon's words flashed by Jin's jumbled up mind. "It's who you are."

Leaving the door be, he walked towards the kitchen where the aroma of a fresh dish he had just cooked lingered around, paired with the musty smell of rain that was incoming from an open window of the living room.

The dumplings Jin had made were enough to feed seven, even though they were mainly made in the thought of making nice with Taehyung after the fight the other day. The first thing Jin noticed was that Namjoon wasn't available in the dorm, albeit Jin so wished he was.