Chapter 5

Sana gets busy with her shooting and rehearsals for the up coming award function. She is also nominated in the best actor female category. She is excited to perform with Asim Khan too. On the day of the function, Asim is supposed to pick her up. But he gets stuck in some work. This makes Sana angry and she decides not to go to the function all together.

Her Mamaji tries to make her understand," Listen Sana, you can't just back out at the last moment. It is about your reputation in the industry. Don't jeopardize it by your silly actions." Sana gets even more agitated and starts breaking things in her room," Mein silly hun? Thik hai hun toh hun. Until Asim comes to pick me up I will not go. Amaa..." She starts crying. Rinky knows what to do now. She goes and hugs Sana and says," OKAY, you don't want to go then fine. But why are you so adamant about going with Asim? You will be performing later with him only." Sana wiping her tears says," I wanted to enter the place together like a couple. So many actors do that with their boyfriend or girlfriend. This would have been our first time together." Rinky laughs and says," Bas itni si baat. But di you know if you both will go together, every one will look at Asim more and you less. Reporters will take his pictures. You want that then fine." Sana looks at her and asks," Why?" Rinky says," Because of women fan following. Reporters take pictures because girls see more tv and magazines. And girls go crazy for him. You should go alone. Every one will just look at you. And if you don't go the organisers will suffer na. You don't want that do you? " Sana gets up from the bed and goes to her dressing table. She says," Mamaji, I will go. Go and call the make up people." Rinky smiles as Mamaji makes call to makeup person.

Sana reaches the function with her Mamaji and Rinky. She is looking glamourous in a red long gown, golden earnings, red lipstick and smoky eyes. Her hair is open and falls on her shoulders. Photographers ask her to pose at the red carpet and she smiles at the camera. She interacts with the reporters and then enters the place. She is escorted to the seats in the front row near Asim. He is already sitting in his place and gets up seeing her. He hugs her and kisses her checks. Sana in the meantime pinches him in his stomach. Asim winces in pain and people look at him. He smiles and whispers," What are you doing?" Sana smiles and says," Punishment for not picking me up." Asim tries to talk to her but Sana avoids him and starts chatting with another actor sitting beside her.

They perform together and after the performance gets over, Asim pulls her towards him. Sana says," Chodo mujhe..Yahaan scene create mat karo.." Asim says," Promise me, you will return with me then I will leave you. I am sorry swity.." Sana says," OKAY now leave me." They go and sit in their places till the end when awards for best actor female and male categories are announced. Asim does not win but Sana receives the award. She is happy so she forgives Asim and sends Mamaji and Rinky home. She leaves with Asim.

Asim Khan takes Sana to his bunglow to celebrate her winning. There is a party going on where some friends of Asim and few movie people are present. He drinks and starts dancing with Sana. He talks close to her ears as loud music is playing," Jaan I am sorry I couldn't come to pick you up. But I am so happy for you that you won. I love you Swity..muah.." He kisses her on her cheek. Sana too kisses him on his check and keeps dancing. After sometime he takes her inside his room and starts telling her," Jaan this party is only you only. Oo you are looking so hot tonight.." He starts coming closer to her and tries to kiss her. Sana stops her," Please kya kar rahe ho..Stop it..You know I don't like all these before marriage." He replies,"C'mon Sana, you are not a child. Grow up. We are adults, and we will marry someday.. Tab tak kya hum sirf bas ghumenge phirenge? We all have needs, Me and you. So swity come closer." Asim gets over Sana and tries to open her dress. Sana pushes him and shouts,"I am Sana Kaur..I don't do what other people want. I do what I like to do. Mere saath rehna hai tor mere hisab se reh nahi toh tu bhad mein jaa. Mujhe pharak nahi padta." Saying this she leaves the room.

A girl enters the room and asks," What happened? Is everything alright between you two?" Asim smiles and pulls the girl into the bed,"Does it matter swity?" The girl smiles and says," No. But your girlfriend does not come closer to you, yet baat ajeeb lag rahi hai." He smiles and replies," It doesn't matter. She will end up in my bed someday. How long will she resist me? Ultimately she will come to me. Till then.."

Sana calls Rinky to send her the car to the bunglow. She is fuming with anger by then. As soon as the car arrives, she gets inside and asks the driver to take her home. On the way, she starts crying. It was such a great day for her but it got ruined. Why getting physical is so important in a relationship? She always wanted care and attention but she doesn't find it with Asim. He has always tried to get closer to her. She wipes her tears and the car suddenly stops with a jerk. She asks," Dada kya hua?" The driver says," Madam, dekhta hun. Aap baithe rahiye." He gets down and opens the bonnet of the car to check. He comes to her window and says," It looks like some major fault in the engine. I am calling to get another car. Aap lights off karlijiye aur doors lock kar ke baithiye." Just then a guy in a bike passes them and stops little ahead of the car. He gets down and comes to the car. Sana gets scared as it is already very late in the night and road is almost empty. She tries to look at the guy. He is tall, wearing a white shirt, tie is loose and he has a helmet. He removes the helmet and talks to the driver. He doesn't look inside to find Sana. But Sana recognises him. He is the manager of the Restaurant, he is her Siddy boy. She smiles to herself. Siddy boy starts checking the car. After few minutes he asks the driver to start the car. And the car starts successful. Sana says," Dada usse thank you bol do and tell him I will see him soon. He should be ready with something special." She starts laughing. The driver goes out and tells him everything that Sana had told. He looks confused and leaves on his bike. Little things in life can change her moods. Sana is now happy, she is no longer brooding about Asim but laughing on thinking about the confused face of Siddy boy.