9

It put you into a totally other position, knowing what exactly happened and why Jimin acted the way he did.

Were you mad at him? Not really. He couldn't know and was to young to just figure it out by himself, hence he grew up thinking you dropped him just like that, which is understandingly upsetting. Plus it was obvious how utterly bad the boy had felt as soon as he realized his mistake.

The other thing that bugged you were these vague memories you had, of him and you playing in a meadow that was painfully similar to the one of your dream.

You'd just brushed it off as the vivid imagination of a child, but now knowing for sure that Jimin was indeed real changed everything. There were just thinks that didn't add up, that didn't make any sense in themselves.

Why were you so sure that you really used to play in this strange world? It was something that seemed impossible, straight out of a fantasy novel, yet your mind could clearly recall memories that seemed to unrealistic to be true.

Fairies and pink meadows and glittery dust... 

No way. You scoffed at yourself and your thoughts.

"Where'd you put my charger?" Taemin walked into you putting away the groceries, suspicious expression on his face.

"Me? Nowhere." You mumbled, busy with your task at hand.

"You sure? Cause I can't find it anywhere."

"I don't know. You'll have to search..." You almost threw the celery at him when he sighed like a little kid. 

Just in the moment the door bell rang, twice as if the person waiting down stairs was impatient.

"Imma go." Your boyfriend nodded when you walked over to the entrance.

If there was one person you had not expected but kind of predicted to come at the same time, then it was Jimin. It wasn't really weird that he maybe wanted to catch up after you talked yesterday day, no, you completely understood his curiosity about how the other's life had developed after so many years.

 But it was very much weird that Jimin knew where you lived. Very. Weird.

"Huh?" You said instead of a greeting, "Didn't expect to see you here..."

"Yeah," Jimin scratched the back of his head sheepishly, "I hope I didn't interrupt you with doing anything?"

"Nah," You gave him a crooked grin, "My boyfriend and I were just arguing about some lost charger."

Jimin giggled, "Losing that thing sucks. I really understand your bo- your boy...friend." His smile fell, "Oh."

"Who's that?" Taemin chimed up all of a sudden, standing right behind you with a wary expression.

"That's Jimin." You introduced them, "He's a childhood friend."

Taemin scowled, "How come I never heard of him?" The pink head flinched.