°59

I have you

The distant chattering of the students flooded through the halls as normal, all clustered into their little or even big groups

Jaemin and Haeji stood at her locker, her smiling shyly as he grinned at her with immense love, pushing the strand of hair behind her ear as he leaned in to whisper something that left her cheeks red.

Jeno was rolling his eyes at a joke Renjun attempted to make but it backfired when no one actually laughed.

"Mark Hyung, help me!" Chenle exclaimed, pushing his baby into Mark's arms. The older boy panicked, looking down at the screaming doll before shoving it to Donghyuck who screamed at it.

"Hey gays." Eunjin commented, flinging her arm around Jeno's shoulder, smiling at the group and winking at Haeji.

"Hey Eunjin, where's Yeonrin and the idiots?"
"Who's the idiots?" Donghyuck asked.
"Jisung and Seri." Everyone chorused together.

"I wonder what happened after, I hope she's okay."
"Oh yeah, thanks for taking the videos down Renjun." Haeji commented and the boy shrugged.
"I just threatened everyone, no biggie."

The girl came running, weaving through the crowd frantically before she went crashing into someone.

"I'm so sorry!" She yelped, apologising profusely as she ran over to the group.

"Guys!" Yeonrin exclaimed, out of breath.
"Gays." Eunjin corrected but the girl waved her off.

"What is it?" Chenle asked the girl who's eyes were wide as if she had seen a ghost.

"You won't believe what I just saw!" She exclaimed loudly, Donghyuck wincing at the sound.

"What? Hurry up tell us!" Haeji said with wide curious eyes with Jaemin's hand twined through hers.

"I was just minding my own business before I looked behind me and then I saw-"

The girl was cut off by the school entrance door opening, not many people giving it the time of day before gasps resounded through the hall.

Eunjin furrowed her brows, glancing to the door when she dramatically dropped her baby- making Jeno gasp and pick it up immediately.

"Holy shit."
"No way."
"Oh my God!"
"Crap, what wait what did I miss?"
"I'm...what- I'm speechless."
"Scandalous."

All eyes fell to Jisung who walked into the hallway, one of his hands holding the baby carrier but that's not what everyone was going crazy over.

It was the fact he was holding hands with Seri as they both walked through the halls.

"I knew he liked her back you fuckers."
"Periodt sis!"
"Get your man, yes girl!"
"They look cute together though."
"I wanted Seri..."
"Shut up, Seji are iconic."

Seri glanced up at Jisung with her nerves going overdrive at the feeling of thousands of eyes on her. The boy offered her a reassuring smile, squeezing her hand.

By the time they reached their group, all of their mouths fell agape, eyes wide in shock and utterly speechless.

"Hey guys," Jisung said casually, joining the group with his hand still in hers.

Their eyes dropped to their intertwined hands back to their faces in unison.
"Um," Seri began, laughing nervously. "Surprise?"

Eunjin blinked at her friend with shock coursing through her before smacking the girl on the arm.

Seri yelped, her hand breaking from Jisung's as she shouted in pain.
"What the fuck! You didn't even tell me!" Eunjin screamed as she ran after Seri.

"Stop-! Ow! Ow!"
"You little bitch, I was meant to know first! Oh my God, I can't believe it! You two!"

"Okay, stop hitting me!" Seri exclaimed back, running away from the girl and seeking hostage behind Jisung- gripping the back of his shirt to use him as a shield.

"Come back here! I'm going to kill you! You didn't even tell me!"