7

My apartment is now the United States and the Soviet Union. This just further proves my point of moving out. I mean, this is how we react to a petty fight. Sooji came into my room today, Saturday, and ranted for hours while I did my nails, laundry, and cleaned my room.

When she finally got everything off her chest, I got dressed for Cary Town. No one was sitting out in the family room, so I was about to slip out without having to answer any questions. Something I can't wait to do more of when I get my own place.

This time, Namjoon was alone in his office. He had his feet up on the desk, door opened, his face covered by his copy of Rebecca. I knocked on the door a few times before stepping inside. His eyes jumped from the pages to me and then smiled.

Namjoon: Hey!

Me: Hi~

Namjoon: Get the door.

Me: Sure.

I kicked it with my boot and it clicked shut. He was about to stand but I eased him back down in the chair, making myself comfortable on his lap. Namjoon didn't hesitate to hug me. All the stress that was on my back before I got her just slipped away and was replaced with his soft, sweet-bitter scent.

Namjoon: You look beautiful.

Me: *laughing* I'm just wearing jeans.

Namjoon: And you look beautiful in jeans.

Me: You look handsome too.

All schoolgirl giggly, I ran my hands through his silky hair. Namjoon pulled my hand from his hair and leaned in for a kiss. One on my lips and one on my cheek. He moved my hair to look at the pearls he gave me, also noticing I was wearing the butterfly bracelet too.

Me: You're not doing anything later, right?

Namjoon: *smiling* Nope.

Me: Well, I was thinking that we have a date night.

Namjoon: Yeah? Where do you want to go?

Me: Your house.

Namjoon: That's not a date.

Me: That is to a date.

Namjoon: You go out for dates.

Me: You don't have to. Shit, this could be a date right now.

Namjoon: Fine. But I'm choosing the next one.

Me: Ok.

Namjoon: What do you have planned for tonight then, princess?

Me: I was thinking that this time around I could treat you. I'm going to make you dinner and then maybe we can watch a movie.

Namjoon: Are you picking the movie?

Me: No, we are picking the movie.

Namjoon: Do you work tomorrow?

Me: No. Off today and tomorrow.

Namjoon: So that means you can stay the night?

Me: *teasing* Nope.

Namjoon: Worth a shot.

Me: We down?

Namjoon: Yeah. Yeah, but first I'm going to give you a key.

Me: Why?

Namjoon: I'm going to need you to go in without me. I have to do payroll. But I'll meet you there soon.

Me: Coolness. See you in a bit?