Jikezarra Imagine: Something There 💃🏻

Author's Note: Requested by @MadsShips  I don't ship the adults btw.

Miss Jenn's POV:

I heard a knock on my office door and got up to get the door. My office was a small storage room by the theatre department in the basement anyway.

"Hi Jenn, can we talk if you have a moment?" I saw Mike Bowen standing outside my door.

"Well hello Mr. Bowen. What do you need?"

"I wanted to talk to you about Ricky's mood. He has been so distraught ever since Nini left  fo r that performing arts school."

"Mike, is this really why you came to see me after school?" I said getting closer across from my dusty desk.

"Actually, I was on my way to pick Ricky up from rehearsal when I saw your door open. I was wondering if you wanted to resume that bowling date that we never got to finish?"

"Of course. I didn't forget about that night." I winked at him

"Great. I'll pick you up after rehearsals are over on Friday. Ricky has his skateboard he can ride home." Mike said as he left.

*************

*Friday night after Rehearsals 6:55pm*

My student choreographer, Carlos left after rehearsals to go on a date with his boyfriend Seb. He was supposed to stay late and help me choreograph the "Something There" dance from Beauty and the Beast though. I guess I have to do this myself. I'm a lady boss.

I turned on my Spotify playlist for the spring musical and began dancing as I watched a YouTube video from the movie. As I was turning and swirling by myself, I almost fell. When suddenly a pair of arms caught me by chance.

"Oh, hi there Benjamin. What are you doing here so late?" I said getting up from his arms

"Well I should be asking you the same thing."

"Well, Carlos left me to do this choreo for a song from the musical. Now I'm doing it all by myself."

"I can help. I used to teach ballroom dance before I got into robotics."

"That's flattering of you, Benjamin Mazarra, but I don't need any help."

"Says the woman who almost slipped doing a twirl. I guess I'll just go home early...." he said walking away.

"Wait. I kind of do need help. It's hard to do a ballroom dance without a partner." I admitted.

"So, your saying that you need my help?" He teased.

Benjamin Mazarra and I danced to the song a few times as he taught me some new moves. After five tries, we started dancing without the video playing.

"You're getting the hang of this Jenn."

"Well it's all thanks to you, Benjamin. My students are usually the ones learning the dance."

"At least we didn't burn anything this time." He winked at me.

"Can I confess something?" The tall african teacher said replied.

"Go right ahead. No one's stopping you." I winked back.

"I really like you Jennifer. Your different, but a good different. I thought you were weird at first, but you've grown on me. I like some of your teaching ways too." Benjamin said as he got closer.

Mike's POV:

I sent Jenn a message to tell her that I was siting in the school parking lot, but after a long five minutes I got no reply. I decided to go in and see if she was still running choreography or something.

When I got to the basement where her office was located, I passed by the auditorium and heard dance music playing. I went to take a look at what was going on. Miss Jenn was dancing with one of Ricky's teacher's, Mr. Mazarra. I coughed slightly as the pair looked up to see me.

"Oh shit." I heard Jenn mumble to herself.

"I have to go pack up the robotics equipment." Benjamin said as he left.

"Did you forget about our bowling date?" I asked as I walked up to Jenn.

"I'm so sorry. I got caught up making up a choreography one of my students was supposed to help me choreograph."

"It's ok. Why was he here?" I pointed to the doorway where the other male teacher left through.

"Oh. He's just a fellow teacher helping me out with the dance. He saw me struggling. Let me get my things from my office and then I'll lock up. I can meet you at your car."

"Ok I'll be waiting." I said walking back to the car.

Miss Jenn's POV:

I totally forget about my date with Mike Bowen tonight. I quickly walked back to my office to grab my belongings and then locked the door. A creepy and odd silence filled the halls as I walked toward the exit. I was slightly shivering from being cold and scared by the darkness when a shadow approached in front of me.

"aghhh! Who's there?"

"Did you forget that I was still in the building?" I heard Benjamin say.

"Oh, it's just you."

"Have you thought about what I said earlier?"

"Yeah, I'm really sorry. I don't want to lose my job. I can't like you more than a fellow staff member." I said nervously holding my purse.

"But you seem to be going on a date with one of your students' parents? Isn't that a little odd too?"

"I'll see you on Monday at the faculty meeting." I waved to Mazarra as I walked to the parking lot and got into Mike's car.