Chapter 9:

Alexia's POV:

I slept the whole time Beck carried me up the stairs. He was warm and held me close. I felt so safe i couldn't help but sigh in content every so often. I think he enjoyed this. Just holding me close, I figured that since I had seen us pass the door to his suite about 7 times now, when i peeked my eyes open. He softly opened the door and turned off the main lights. Very carefully he.....

Threw me down onto his bed! My eyes snapped open and I growled. He had walked away from me, but he turned his eyes wide in shock.

"Was that you princess?" He asked innocently, when I glared he continued. "Who knew such a loud noise could come out of such a little thing?" He pinched my cheeks, but I slapped his hand away and yawned.

His mouth dropped open, "Huh? Does someone get grumpy when they're tired?" I growled again. "I'll take that as a yes." He sat on the edge of the bed and looked at me.

"That wasn't very nice,"

"What, sweetheart?"

"Throwing me on the bed while I was sleeping. It wasn't very nice." I pouted.

"Aww I'm sorry princess. Forgive me?" He gave me the damn puppy eyes.

"Fine," i sighed and rolled over onto my stomach. He reached over and started to lift my shirt. My head snapped back to look at him.

"Ummmmmm..... What the hell are you doing?" I asked glaring.

"We already discussed the cursing, princess. Relax, I'm just checking the bruises and cuts on your back."

I sighed and dropped my head onto the pillow.

"Look they're almost all healed up," he said smoothing my shirt down and kissing the back of my neck. I turned over to face him and groaned. He chuckled.

"C'mon bedtime for the little girl." he said with an amused tone.

"Don't start again," He snickered but picked up my legs and put them under the covers. He stepped back and pulled of his shirt. Oh dear lord, he had a well-defined 8 pack and the V-line. In fact his whole upperbody seemed defined and toned. He smirked at me oggling.

"Like what you see princess?" I blushed and looked away.

"Don't be embarrassed sweetheart, you'll be seeing alot of this," he whispered in my ear and winked. With that he turned and walked into his closet. He came back out with a pair of light grey sweatpantts hanging low on his hips and no shirt. He walked back to the bed and stood over me.

"Goodnight princess," he said grabbing a pillow

"Where are you going?" I asked, sitting up.

"I'm gonna sleep on the couch," he said turning the light off. The minute the lights went out and the darkness surrounded me, the fear crawled back into my throat. "Princess, you ok? I can hear your heartbeat going a million miles a minute." he said and I felt him press a cool hand to my forehead.

"I'm fine. I just don't like the dark that's all." I squeaked.

He laughed loudly. "Aww is someone afraid of the dark?" he whispered.

I whimpered, "Don't laugh at me! It brings back...bad memories." I whispered. I felt the covers slide off of me and a weight next to me. His big hands rested on my hips and he turned me around to face him. He dragged me to him and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'm sorry for laughing at you, sweetheart. I didn't know." he murmured.

"It's ok. Will you stay with me? Please?"