Hello

Assalamu Alaikum,

It's been a while. How are y'all doing? Did you miss me? Because I'm missing you guys😔 I missed your lovely comments on  Jawad and Farah🤗. Whenever I looked at the book, I feel so overwhelmed and will be like, this is the book I wrote with a lot of effort. There are some books I wrote( not on wattpad)  But this book is my favorite, close to my heart😊 I remembered how I started, it wasn't an easy journey and I must say Alhamdulillah.

What if one day, I publish this book( in paperback) with much more good plot. will you buy the book and read again?

What if it's adapted into a movie? Will you watch it?

I'd love to hear your opinions.

And Myrah and Khalid story is already up. The story will kick start in August.

Starting All Over

~Blurb~

A story about a man who in the hopes of running away from his problems ventured into a much bigger one.

Khalid Abdallah an optimistic and carefree man moved to a new city with the motive of starting a new life and to also get away from his problems.

What will happen when he get involved with Myrah. A fierce and hot headed neighbor, who is the exact copy of trouble.

And one thing leads to another.

Don't forget to add it up to your library as this story will be a roller coaster ride🤗 if you know what I mean😉

~•~•

And here's another story which is not on wattpad.

Breaking Rule

~Blurb~

~

•~•~

Haleem was once a cheerful, charismatic diligent man with a loving and caring family.

Getting his heart broken by his long time girlfriend, the woman he planned to spend the rest of his life with turns him into a cold, tough and short tempered man.

And that leads him into setting up a rule for himself.

'Never fall in love or get himself attached to any woman again'

Hanan a young beautiful, intelligent and successful Event planner. She was known as a well-mannered woman and that earn her respect from her client including the people she interact with. You can't work with Hanan and complain later. To cut things short she was titled as 'The Best Event Planner'  

What will happen when these two crosses path.

Will she manage to break those rules Haleem built for himself? Or will he get his heart broken for the second time?

~•~•

Follow the story of Haleem and Hanan. Journey filled with love, hurt, rejection and betrayal.

The one is a Nigeria story and it's available on Sofa novel. Go to sofa novel and search for 'Breaking Rule'

Which of the two catch your attention most and interesting?

1. Starting all over
2. Breaking Rule

Comment down your opinions.

Okay enough with the blabbering😁

Allah hafiz