𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑶𝒏𝒆.

I 031

I 031. I

𝑯𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔

❝ i'm nobody and i'm proud ❞

ARIADNE FELT HER WHOLE BODY SHAKE. Rage. That was all she felt when she looked at the sight of Annabeth hanging upside down by her legs, stuck in Polyphemus's grip. Her Yankees cap lay on the floor and she was clearly visible, the Cyclops shook her.

"I got Nobody!" He gloated. When he took notice of Annabeth, he wrinkled his ugly nose. "Hah! Nasty invisible girl! Already got feisty one for wife. Means you gotta be grilled with mango chutney!"

Annabeth seemed dazed while she struggled, blood dropped down as there was a nasty cut on her forehead.

She couldn't hear what Percy was saying because of the blood roaring through her ears. Her only focus was getting Annabeth back safely. "Attack plan Macedonia."

He noticed the girl with a glare on her face and nudged her, "Come on." She broke from her trance and nodded firmly, twisting out Lunacy before holding it up as Percy held up Riptide. "Hey, Ugly!"

Polyphemus whirled around to face them. "Another one? Who are you?"

"Put my friend down," Ariadne gave him a glare. "I'm the one who insulted you."

"You are Nobody?" He asked.

"That's right, you smelly beast," Percy gulped. He didn't know what she was doing or if she was trying to be the distraction, but she was angry. "I'm Nobody and I'm proud of it! Now, put her down and get over here. I want to stab your eye out again."

"RAAAR!" he bellowed.

Good news: he dropped Annabeth. Bad news: she fell headfirst into a pile of rocks, where she lay motionless. The other bad news: Polyphemus was charging towards her and she had a very small sword compared to his body. The other good news: she had her powers. Bad news: there was no where to grow vines from.

"For Pan!" Grover shouted and rushed from the right. He threw an sheep bone, only for it to bounce harmlessly off of the monster. Clarisse left her spear on the ground as he took a step, causing him to wail in pain once the tip embedded itself into his foot.

The daughter of Ares dove out of the way to avoid being trampled. Th Cyclops plucked the shaft out like a large splinter before continuing towards her.

She held Lunacy tighter while Percy took a confident step next to her with Riptide in his hand. Polyphemus made a grab for Percy but he rolled away before stabbing him in the thigh, hoping for the monster to disintegrate, but he was too big and too powerful.

"Get Annabeth!" Percy yelled towards Grover. He rushed away and grabbed the girl's cap before picking her up. Clarisse stayed back with the two other demigods to keep Polyphemus distracted.