10

This was not going how Jimin had planned it.

His plan originally included going to her apartment, chatting a bit until he hopefully got invited inside, after which he'd slowly prepare her for eventually showing her the fairy realm, where her memories would hopefully be awoken and they could start talking about the thing™.

But instead he had to find out that she had a shitty boyfriend, a boring ass major and had changed into a person he didn't recognize any more.

Of course, he should be accepting it as it is, but something about her changing just wasn't right. Because, obviously, she wasn't happy.

She wasn't happy with her life situation and - as far as he could tell - neither with her relationship. But maybe latter was just wish fully thinking.

The fairy breathed out heavily, letting his gaze roam warily over the endless fields of cotton candy grass and lavender plants, wings flapping nervously.

Everything was gonna turn out just fine.

✝︎❦❇︎

This feeling was back.

This feeling of sleepiness, as if you were trying to move through honey.

It was hard for you to open your eyes, but when you did so you looked into the hopeful eyes of a certain pink haired boy.

"How do you feel?"

"Sleepy. Hot."

His eyes crinkled endearingly, "Yeah, the realm has this effect on humans."

"Hu... mans?" Your brain needed some time to catch up on the situation. Needed some time to comprehend the fact that you were sitting on pastel pink grass that felt like cotton underneath your fingers, or the dark blue sky over your head.

But all of this faded when you look at Jimin. Jimin who had this wonderful glow on him, with that light dress flowing around him as if he was under water, with those beautiful wings radiating a pink shine.

"Oh god what-" You tried to scramble backwards, because as tantalizing as the sight in front of you was, the situation you found yourself in was still terrifying.

"Hey, hey- calm down-" Jimin kneeled down quickly in front of you, his wings flapping sightly as he did so, the flowy dress parting where his knees peeked out.

His delicate hands reached out for yours, a slightly alarmed look on the boy's face, "It's okay Y/N, please stay calm." He watched you attentively, "Do you remember this place?"

You teared your eyes away from him, letting it roam over the breathtaking landscape that seemed too dreamy to be real.

"Yeah," You breathed out, feeling your skin prickle where the gentle breeze of this place hit you, "W-Where am I?"

The boy in front of you breathed out, relived that you stayed calm, and sat back to cross his legs, "This is - was - my home." He explained, small fingers picking on the pink grass, "We used to come here quite often when we were kids."

"I remember," You mumbled, eyes trying to take in every little detail of the landscape, every hill and strange flower, every single cotton-like cloud.