Liam and Harry Too?! Part 2: Harry Needs a What?!

Liam's POV

This morning I got a call from Arianna telling me that Harry had to have a cleaning since he was sick when the rest of us had to go. She told me to come with just incase I was needed. The appointment is at 9:00 and its already 7:30. I better go get Harry up so we can get ready to go. I walk into his room, but he's already up. That's strange, well anyway I told him that he had an appointment today and he immediatley paled. That's weird, Harry isn't afraid of dentists. Maybe something's wrong with his mouth.I decided to bring Niall with us just incase Well anyway Harry, Niall and I walked out of the hotel to the car and off to the office.

Harry's POV

I really don't want to be here today because over the past two weeks, I've felt this strange tight feeling in my jaw. I don't want her to find out incase there is something really wrong. Then again if there is something really wrong, I should probably tell her though so it can be fixed. Well we're here so no sense in turning back. We walked in and Arianna met us at the door. She then brought me back and Liam and Niall tagged along. When we got into the room, Arianna motioned to the chair and I sat in it. She put a bib around my neck and pulled up my file. "So Harry has there been any problems since the last time I saw you?" I gulped, what do I do? I guess I'll just have to tell her. "Umm well I've been feeling this strange tight feeling in my upper jaw. Almost as if it's closing in." She nodded and said that she would take a look. Then I felt the chair leaning back and the lights turning on. Arianna got her first two tools and began the cleaning. She was almost done when she stopped and took Niall and Liam out of the room. I wonder what's wrong.

Niall's POV

Arianna took me and Liam outside of the room and closed then door then told me "I noticed while chhecking Harry's teeth that his jaw palate is very narrow and it needs to be fixed." I nodded and asked "How will it be fixed?" "Well there's something called a palatal expaner. It's a device that goes on the roof of your mouth that pushes outward to widen the jaw palate." I nodded and we walked back into the room.

Harry's POV

Arianna, Liam and Niall walked back into the room and sat on either side of me. "Harry I noticed that your jaw palate is very narrow, I'm going to  have to put ina device called a palatal expander which will help widen it." She said and I nodded. "That sounds like it's going to hurt." She nodded which made me panic a little. "Well anyway, I have it here so I just have to put it on and I'll teach you how to use it." I shakily nodded and she leaned the chair back. I opened my mouth and she started to put it on. Overall it was fine, but it really hurt when she put the device in, I had to hold Liam and Niall's hands for that part. She lifted the chair up and started to explain how to use it. "So Harry what's going to happen is every night you or one of the boys will take this key and put in the little hole in the expander and turn it a full 360 degress to the right. For the first week or so, it will be uncomfortable and sometimes it might hurt. If they're are any problems you need to tell me right away, okay?" I nodded and Niall and I got ready to head back.

Niall's POV

Harry, Liam and I were ready to head out the door when I heard a "not so fast" come from Arianna. I then turned around and gave a her a questioning look. "I decided that since your already here, I'm going to check on how your teeth are doing so have a seat, I promise this will be quick." I sat down and took my trays out. She tilted the chair back and got the mirror as I opened my mouth. When she looked into my mouth, her expression showed cunfusion instead of satisfaction. She sat the chair back and said "I'm sorry Niall, but your going to have to go back to the ceramic braces. Your teeth aren't shifting as much as I hoped and this is the second time I've said this so I'm going to put them on while your here." I looked up at Liam almost begging him to not let her put them on me, but he only agreed with her. In a last resort I ran for the door, but Harry blocked the door and Liam came over and carried me over to the chair and Arianna was standing by it with som weird board with velcro straps. She layed it on the chair and Liam put me on top of it. Next thing I know I'm strapped down to the chair. I started struggling against the restraints. "Stop please! I don't want it! Liam please help me! Harry help me! Let me go! I wanna go home!" I started screaming over and over again. They ignored my cries and put the braces on anyway while I was screaming. When she finished, I was a crying screaming mess. She raised the chair and Liam picked me up and comforted me. Great I have my old kind of braces all over again.