Breccia

Hey guys! This is a kinda important issue to me, so please don't skip.

To all of you who've read this, thanks! I can't believe you've made it this far. I'm really happy that people are actually reading this.

There is one thing, though. You may have noticed that I'm endeavoring to keep this fanfic pretty family friendly, i.e, lack of vulgar language, mature content, etc, etc. Thus is because 1), I dislike it and 2), if my parents see stuff like that from me/my phone, they'll make me quit Wattpad in general.

That means that I won't be able to update anymore.

I cannot stress how badly I want to finish this fan fiction, and being curtailed by someone else's words would be really sad.

So, in short, please don't cuss in the comments.

If you find you just can't help yourself, please copy paste something else into your comment, such as:

Oh, cabbages.

Oma and Shu.

Agni.

Oh my pippinpaddleopsicopolis!

That's rough, buddy.

Can I get an Avatar in the chat room?

Space sword that cabbage crusher!

And so forth.

If you won't, then please simply refrain from commenting at all.

Thank you for your consideration.

Please enjoy!

▪▪▪

Toph stood in front of the empty looking slider door, the smell of chemicals stinging her nose.

This was her first time in one of Konoha's hospitals. It was big, much bigger than any other healer's hut she had ever visited. There were lots of people, both hurt and the caretakers for them. The floor was this odd type of polished rock that allowed her to see, but was cold against her bare feet.

Kakashi coughed from besides her, his nose buried in his usual book. Toph heard the paper rustle as he turned a page.

She knew what that meant. Hurry up and get on with it.

Sakura was fine. She had checked on her sometime after her team had arrived in the village and Toph had felt her chipping in to clean up some straggling invaders and had joined her. Her student was apparently the only member of her team that was still in action.

Sunshine and Broody Boy were both in the hospital.

Therefore the reason why she was standing in front of this sliding door.

Toph had dallied and pushed this part off waiting and waiting and not-

Kakashi slid open the door for her, gave her a slight push, and left.

Toph moved slowly into the room.

It was a pretty small area. She could feel a single chair next to a bed and a nightstand. There was an open window on the far wall, sending a breeze through the room.