Side Story #1 Delsin X Yu Takeyama Part 2

Previously....

"I want you in my agency, I could really use someone like you". Delsin sighed. "Look, Ms. Takeyama, I'm not even sure what agency to even go to right now myself. I haven't even looked at my list yet! Why should I go in your agency? What do you have to offer me?". Yu frowned. "I'm one of the most famous heroes in Japan. Work under me and you'll get the spotlight any hero to be desires. It will look good if you do well with public image. This is how you start out! By being noticed".

Delsin frowned while he thought to himself. She did make an interesting point. If he were to be the most greatest hero alive, he needed to get his image out there. The Sports Festival put his foot in the door but if he showed that he hung with the higher up heroes then his image will bound to skyrocket and he get real famous. That fame will make the public trust him and he'll rise to become even greater. Delsin sighed before giving her a determined face that made Yu blush heavily. "Where do I sign?". Takeyama smiled in glee as she got her way. She let Delsin sign with a pen she also brought with her and when he finished she smiled.

"Okayyyyy, now you are officially my student for the week. Please show up at my office building at 11:00 a.m sharp for debriefing". As Yu walked away, Delsin shouted. "But may I ask something?". She turned to look at him. "Why did you want me?". Yu looked at him with a smile. "Because, you'll be a great hero and I want to help blossom that!". But what she really thought was. 'This'll look great for me. Training U.A's most promising hero since All Might, my image will skyrocket and also, it'll get me closer as to why you of all people can turn me down, Delsin Rowe'.

Now!!!!!

The next day was something else for Delsin as he already regretted going to work with Mt. Lady. He showed up on time to her office building, a.k.a her apartment, only to find her sleeping like a light. Annoyed at her audacity to have him up at this hour while she slept in, he woke her ass up with a loud clap of his hands that shook her awake. Now he was sitting in her couch as Yu was in her pajamas in the living room as she yawned. "Okay, welcome to Mt. Lady's hero agency, Rowe-san. Now let's get started on your duties here for the week".

Delsin nodded his head in excitement. He bet he was going to be training on hero work or just help her do her missions. It wouldn't be such a bad thing to do for the week as those can give him some major experience. "Okay so first, you should sweep the floor, then do the dishes from last night. I didnt eat much so there's not a lot so....oh and you can go to the laundry mat and put my clothes to wash....". Delsin looked puzzled. "I'm sorry? What?". Yu looked at him with a blank look. "Well, we have lots of down time before there are any calls are made. We're waiting, so there's some things that need to be done around the house, Rowe-san. Chop chop! Get it done! If you need me, I'll be here, reading this new clothing catalogue that just came in".

Delsin shot up from the ground. "I'm not doing your chores, Yu! That's not why I signed up for! Who do you think I am, some simp who will eagerly do your bidding?!". The heroine got up from the couch and glared at Rowe. "You signed the papers, you work for me now! If you don't do it, I'll report you to your school and you'll fail! Besides....". Yu began parted a strand of her long blonde hair behind her ear. She parted her pajama top to reveal a bit of her cleavage, which was massive and swayed her hips a little. "Don't you want to impress me?" she flirted.

John looked at it and he was drooling in Delsin's mind while Delsin himself looked at her annoyingly. "Whatever" he said as he walked off to start with the dishes, getting Yu to smile but she knew deep down he only agreed to it not because of her but because of his grades. Yu sighed as she sat on her couch. 'What the hell?! What's different with him?! Why isn't my looks working?! I don't get it! What will make you crack, Delsin Rowe?!'.