❅𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5❅

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

𝓒𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽 𝓪 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵 𝓫𝔂 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱 𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓬.

*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

Author's POV
Boboiboy and y/n are now hiding behind a wall, while spying on a pink haired female. "Y-you sure about this?" He stuttered, still afraid of talking to his so-called first love, tightening his grip unto the sunflower's stem. "Are you doubting me?! Yes I'm freaking sure! Now go!" She pushed him out of the corner, but he kept coming back to hide.

"I'm not ready! Hide me y/n! Hide me!" He squeaked, hiding behind the h/c female. "No! You go out there and-gah! Go talk to her!" She tried to pull him out of the corner which took Rosie's attention. She went close to the two person who were bickering and starting a little fight. "Umm excuse me? But why are you two fighting?" Her angelic voice made Boboiboy stop and look at her with a blushing face.

He hid his crimson face behind the sunflower but she can still see him through it. Y/n couldn't take Boboiboy's shyness anymore so she decided to push him in front of Rosie while holding out those flowers with his awkward grin. "Oh how about that. Here Rosie this is a small gift from my good friend Boboiboy" Y/n said, and took the sun flowers from Boboiboy's trembling sweaty hands. Then handing it to Rosie.

Rosie blinked twice before taking the sun flowers. "Thanks, for the sun flowers. But I'm really not a fan of it" she stated with a grin, "eh?" The two said in unison. "No! You might get it wrong, I meant I do like sun flowers but I love Roses more... But thanks Boboiboy, see you two later" she lastly smiled at them and bid goodbye.

Boboiboy weakly waved, and Y/n just nodded. The two looked at each other and have each other a successful look, giving thumbs up at each other while wearing black shades that came out of nowhere. "She loved it!" Boboiboy squealed "she 'liked' it... Like is different from love weird cap" she explained "whatever... But I'm still glad she accepted it!" Boboiboy squealed like a school girl. Literally who's the girl on their friendship?

"You act like a gay" she mocked making him cross his arms with a pout. "I do not!" He retorted "yeah whatever, let's go back to our classrooms. Class starts in 5 minutes" y/n said then walk away "hey wait for me!"

(At class)

Y/n's POV
Another boring Math class with teacher Papa, ughh if only I could skip this class. "Hey y/n!" Cyclone yelled/whispered "what up airhead" I replied my eyes glued to my notes which I drawn a lot of scribbles. Heh, this one looks like Papa zola with giant teeth. "So how did it go with my brother?" He asked "alright I guess. He was really happy" I explained "oh, good for him" he sadly said, wait he's unhappy?

I glanced at him and saw that downcasted look of his. What's wrong with cyclone? "What's wrong cycy?" I asked as I laid my hand to his shoulder. He looked at me, and I can fully read his emotions by now, he's sad about something... But what? "Uh nothing, I'm just feeling under the weather that's all" he shrugs, but I know he's lying, he pulled up a smile. A fake one, "I know I'm not a psychiatrist but you can tell me if something is bothering you Cy" I smiled at him which I think enlightens him.