5

Mocha’s POV:

Ivan ran out of the room almost after giving me the command to lay out on the bed. I did not want to disobey him so I quickly made my way back to the bed with no clothes on and my back still exposed. I waited what felt like forever before he entered the room again, making me lift my face up from the pillow and look back at him. He seated himself next to me on the bed before sighing as he re-examined my scars and wounds. “This will be a bit cold at first I’m sorry..”, he softly and apologetically warned. The cold feeling of lotion touched my back making me still shiver even though I was warned. His large warm hands spread it out along my scars making it feel warmer and warmer as he did so. It felt comforting and I could almost fall right back asleep if it weren’t for my huge anxious feeling I was having about being fully naked. 

He was done with the scars on my back but still hadn’t done anything to my wounds. He opened a different thing that looked more like ointment instead of lotion before apologizing again as it may sting a little when he applies this. It stung as first and started to feel better as he rubbed it in, making me feel more nervous about his finger caressing that area of my body. I felt a warmth pooling in the pit of my stomach and I almost didn’t want him to move his hand away from my body. Once he was done he went to go clean his hands in the bathroom connected to his bedroom. I waited for his next command before moving which made him slightly irked with me again. “You can put your clothes back on unless you’re hoping I will jump you if you keep yourself so exposed for me to enjoy looking at,” he said in a slight teasing manner making my whole face heat up as I got flustered.

I jumped up and threw the clothes back on and turned to glare at him which made him laugh at me. Between soft laughs he spoke, “Glaring at me while you have a hard on makes it hard for me to take you seriously.” Looking down quickly I saw the bulge of it through the pants and I pulled my shirt down to cover it as I was extremely embarrassed. “It’s - it’s just a natural reaction to having someone touch me.. in such weird areas”, I was almost whispering as I said the last part of that. He gave me a knowing smirk before chuckling at my embarrassment, “Go take care of yourself in the bathroom little mouse… or are you wanting to handle it here in front of me?” I shook my head no vigorously before speeding off to his bathroom and locking the door behind me. He really enjoyed teasing me and making me flustered over everything. That jerk of a snake pissed me off even if he is cute!

After handling myself I washed my hands and headed back out to the bedroom with my face still red in embarrassment knowing he knew what I just did. He had a smirk on his face that made me want to hide as he eyed me the whole time I walked out of the bathroom. I decided to sit by the window again and ignore his stare by keeping my eyes focused on the beautiful morning scenery outside. I heard him get up from his bed making me look his way and watch him as he went to his huge walk in closet. He walked back out wearing a tight fitting white t-shirt that hugged his muscle and a pair of black sports shorts that hung low on his hips. I must have been staring at his body because he laughed again, “My eyes are up here little mouse.” I blushed and looked away and continued back to looking out the window. 

“Here wear these today and we can go buy you some clothes that fit better after breakfast,” he handed me some folded up clothes and I went back to the bathroom. After getting dressed I walked out wearing a black baggy t-shirt and shorts that I had to tighten with the strings just enough for them not to fall off my waist. He led me downstairs and into a room with a large dining table with many chairs around it. He pulled out a chair next to the end seat and told me to sit and then sat in the end seat next to me. A maid different from the one last night brought in a cart of food and began laying out all the plates in front of us both and I felt my mouth drool at the smell. After she left I looked up at Ivan with pleading eyes and he smiled at my eager face and told me to eat whatever I wanted. I began grabbing the bright looking fruit that I had only heard of before but never actually tasted for myself placing a few on my plate. Some were blue, others were red, and there were even ones that were black which amazed me. I grabbed pancakes along syrup to put on top of it all making me excited to dig in. Ivan watched me while smiling the whole time which made me blush and feel nervous. He ate a decent amount as well before we were both feeling full and content with breakfast.