Chapter 24

After visiting and touring the Cathedral, Brent-chan felt hungry for it was his first time walking and touring for an hour and so,  considering how young he is,  it is hard for a 3 year old kid and even without his mother. 

And so we stopped by at the nearest restaurant and eat there.  I ordered a considerably light food feeling afraid of having an upset stomach.

After filling our stomachs,  we headed to Arc de Triomphe. According to my research the Arc di Triomphe was dedicated to the soldier who fought in the French armies of revolution and the First Empire Napoleon.

We arrived at the spot and my eyes once again sparkled by the sight of such massive and world famous arch.

We moved closer to take a good view of the Arch and I can see fr my spot is the Tomb of the Unknown soldier which is located at the foot of the Arch.  According to Guide-sama, the tomb was dedicated in 1921 as a memorial to an anonymous soldier which was the symbol of many other unknown soldiers who valiantly died for their country during world war one without even recieving recognition. I silently saluted them and admired them in my heart.

From the top of the monument,  is a viewing platform with a panoramic views of the 12 avenue that radiate from the Place de l'Etoile,  including the route from Champs-Elysées to Place de la Concordevand the Louvre.  It's also possible to see all the way to La Dèfense Monmartre and the Eiffel Tower.

Uwaaahhh~

Amazing..

"My~ how lovely.  Right,  Brent-chan? "

I asked Brent-chan who was also struck in awe. He nodded with sparking eyes.

"It is indeed"

He answered and I gently rubbed hi head wearing the warmest smile I had in me.

Thinking about my past life. I missed my family very much and my little brother whom I adored and spoiled the most.

It must be really true when they say that if something or someone will go or gone,  someone will come and that someone will fill the vacant feeling in your heart.

A little later,  we left the Arch de Triumphe and went on a trip towards the other spot.

According to Guide-sama,  after a long and tiring trip,  there's a place where you could relax and enjoy the scenery of sunset. And that is Seine River Cruieses which has the best view during sunset.

We arrived at the location and rode on a boat cruise along the Seine River to soak in the alluring ambience of Paris. There waiting for us was Okaasama and Otousama and soon we departed near Eiffel Tower. According to Guide-sama,  this is one of the must go place in Paris for it gives you not only an enjoyable moment,  it also allows you to see sights in different perspectives.  The Seine River Bridges,  the Eiffel Tower,  the Notre-Dame Cathedral and the Louvre Museum all looked stunning from the viewpoint of river boat. 

The boat cruise had it's own diner thus we decided to take our dinner there. The 4 hour trip was truly one of the best 4 hours I had in my life so far.

********

On the 3rd day of our trip,  we all went to enjoy the scenery of the world's famous Eiffel tower which stands tall above all. 

The masterful architectural feat and Paris's most emblematic sight was now standing in front of me. 

After the sight seeing,  we decide to take our dinner in Jules Verne Restaurant which is located at the 2nd floor.  The restaurant features expansive windows which allows us to enjoy the amazing panoramas.

As we were ordering for our food my eyes roamed around the restaurant and accidentally landed on a very familiar figure that I had to blink my eyes continuously to make sure I wasn't hallucinating.

Eh?

EHHHHH?!

You must be kidding me!

Whyyyyy?!?!

"Ehhhh? "

I exclaimed in surprise which made Okaasama, Otousama and Brent-chan turn to look at me in queries.

"Betti-chan?  Is anything wrong? "

Okaasama asked.  Knowing Okaasama,  I gulped my saliva dowm and forced a smile as I quickly return my glance towards them

"My~ it was nothing Okaasama.  I was just mesmerized by how lovely the place is"

I reasoned trying to sound normal as I can.

Good thing is that,  Lomiere-sama who's currently together with Steffan-sama was located at a very far corner and was on Okaasama and Otousama's blind spot. 

I don't know if they saw me too but I want to avoid them and have dinner as peaceful as I can.

After taking our dinner,  Otousama and Okaasama decided to stay a little while and ordered some expensive champagne as if they were having a date.

I don't want to ruin the atmosphere by looking uncomfortable and such so I decided to excuse myself and went to the toilet.

After doing what I wanted to do,  I went out of the toilet and what welcomed me was the approaching figure of Steffan-sama.

My eyes widen and was about to turn and went back inside the girl's room when Steffan-sama chuckled which made me paused. 

(๑-﹏-๑)

"What a coincidence, Reinhart-san"

He spoke.  I smiled bitterly.

"Indeed. My~ such a lovely night,  right?  Steffan-sama? "

"Of course.  It surprised me actually meet you here. You must be with your family? "

He asked and smiled brightly .

∑( ̄□ ̄;) ugh so bright..

"I indeed am.  How about Steffan-sama? "

"Oh!  Well,  Van and I went together for some business"

Ehhh??

Business??

Owws?

Really??

Not date?

Like date?

"Of course we aren't dating. "

"Eh? "

My eyes went wide.

How did he read my mind?

"It was clearly stated in your expression"

He answered unbothered by such ideas.

I forced a chuckle.

"There's a saying that says,  don't assume unless otherwise stated.  Steffan-sama must have misinterpreted it"

"Heeeh? "

He asnwered unconvinced.

Okay fine!

You win!

Happy?

I rolled my eyes internally.

It the other one was a bird brain, this one is psycho.

Damnit.

"My~ It seems I took enough of Steffan-sama's time.  Then,  I shall excuse myself"

Seeing him smiled I pursed my lips and left him alone.

Damn kid!

********

Author's: Here's an extra  chapter kekek.

Please comment down and leave a vote ~