Chapter 22

The graduation day finally arrived and it's a typical graduation ceremony you could think of. 

Lomiere-sama,  the top of the whole school give his speech,  the leader of Haute Monde Primary section,  the head representative of the 6th grade and so on.

It was long....

And boring!

Ugh.

And as for me,  I was able to secure the 5th spot in the ranking of my whole grade which made me the proudest.  Naturally because this is the highest rank I got in my whole life,  even in my past life.

After the graduation ceremony,  the students and parents slowly left the hall to had a picture with one another.

Okaasama was the only one who attended together with my cute little angelic brother which I always had his hand held by me.  I'm not fond of kids but seeing how cute my little brother is,  I couldn't help myself but fawn over him.

"Good day,  Mrs. Reinhart"

Lizzy and Krizzy together with their parents approached us and greeted.  Okaasama smiled and return their greetings.  My girls has been a frequent visitor at my place and Okaasama naturally know them as well as their families.  And I didn't hear any comments from Okaasama with me befriending these kids.

The only one that is left whom I hadn't introduced to Okaasama yet was Maxwell-sama.

"My~ Brentton-kun never fail to amaze me with his lovely appearance~"

Rosé who was tge last to arrive exclaimed and gave my cute brother a lovely smile. Brentton Reinhart is my cute little bro's name and he is 3 this year. 

Brentton return a sweet and angelic smile.

"Many thanks Hauway-ojousama"

My brother who was brought with too much elegance and formalities thanked Rosé which made us giggled.

My girls and I took a group picture with our parents with us. 

They also give me bouquet of flowers which made me so embarrassed because I didn't brought one with me. 

The girls bid their farewells and there's only me and Okaasama left.  Of course,  with my brother too.

A little later,  Okaasama caught the sight of Mrs. Lomiere and Mrs. Steffan together with their sons.

Wearing a stiff and cold expression was,  of course,  Lomiere-sama and beside him was the soothing Steffan-sama.  Okaasama smiled and I know where it is going.  I sighed and followed her not even looking at the two boys looking at me and my brother.

"Mrs.  Lomiere,  Mrs.  Steffan,  Good day! "

Okaasama smiled sweetly and they exchanged pleasantries with each other.  I looled around and avoided the gazes of the two boys who was like a ticking bomb ready to blow me anytime.

"Heeeh.  I wonder how you became so so..  when you're brother's this cute"

-_-#

My veins popped hearing Lomiere-sama's sarcastic remarks.

This kid.

"Now now~ Don't be like that Van.  Anyways,  congratulations Reinhart-san"

Steffan, the cunning fox smiled soothingly. I twitched and sarcastically gave them a smile.

"My~ this lowly one isn't deserving. However,  congratulations to both of you"

I smiled as elegant as I could and immediately avoided my gaze.

However,  the moment my gaze landed somewhere,  it perfectly landed on Maxwell-sama who's now with his Mother and he is holding a bouquet of flower.

I wonder..

That's for Alice-sama, for sure.

Oh well,  I totally got over him and what's only left is my shattered pride.  I sighed by the sight of him and shook my head.

After exchanging words with the other party,  Okaasama invited me to go home and celebrate my graduation.

However, upon heading towards our car,  a voice called me from behind.

I turned to see who it was and there stood the breathtaking elegant beauty of Maxwell-sama with bouquet on his hand.

He lools like a prince from a fairytale.

Together with him was his parents. And I can tell just where did he got his genes.

What a family of fairies.

"Maxwell-sama?  Oh!  Congratulations by the way"

Smiling,  Maxwell-sama walked closer to us and looked at Okaasama wearing his warmest smile. He bowed his head like a prince and greeted.

"Good day to you Mrs.  Reinhart.  I am Jacob Maxwell,  Be.. Bettina-san's classmate"

He politely greeted.  I look to see Okaasama's reaction however the moment my gaze landed on her,  my haeart sank. Okaasama's eyes were sparkling.

I know~

You don't have to tell.

"Maxwell?  Oh!  Pardon my rudeness.  Good day to you too young man.  Good day to you as well,  Mr and Mrs.  Maxwell.  Thank you for taking care of My Bettina"

Okaasama greeted Maxwell-sama's parents and they returned Okaasama's greetings.

"Likewise Mrs. Reinhart.  You must be Bettina?  Thank you for taking care of our son.  I heard a lot from him"

"Good day to you Mr. And Mrs. Maxwell. It's my pleasure"

I greeted back and turned to see Maxwell-sama looking at me while smiling.  I smiled back at him.

My face felt hot when he suddenly handed me the bouquet.

Eh?

Eh????

It wasn't for Alice-sama?

Ehhhhh?!?!?

"For you.  Congrats, Betti-chi"

He whispered making sure he won't be heard however,  Okaasama was too kin.

Ugh.

"My~ I wonder"

Okaasama commented.  I twitched. I know this tone very well ugh.

"Ara~ look,  aren't they lovely together? "

Mrs.  Maxwell who seem to have catch what Okaasama wanted to tell added. 

I felt my veins twitching.

And so the talk of two mothers ended up  Okaasama inviting the Maxwell family for the upcoming founding anniversary of our company.

******

I noted all the schools I researched and about their backgrounds.

And yes,  I am serious when O said I'll be changing schools.

But before telling this to my parents,  I have to make sure I had enough knowledge about the school I'm going to. 

And some of my choices are:

Solaire Academy, an elite all girls school.

And the other one Delhi Academy,  a co-ed school.  Delhi Academy is second only to LA'ssier Academy when it comes to quality and all the sort.

It's also and aristocratic school however,  Delhi Academy is located at south. Which is relatively far from here and I can say,  the most ideal school for me to go.

********

Author: Hello hello hihi.  So,  I thought of drawing the characters from my point of view.   Would you like to see?  Keke.

comment down below,  lovelots~