Chapter 37

Jack: MISS ME? *He pulled you back and slightly cut the side of your neck with a sharp knife. You screamed in pain as Charles turned around. He ran up to punch jack but before he got there, jack left a deep cut on your left cheek. Charles punched him to the ground and grabbed the knife out of his hand. You were bleeding everywhere as you put your hands up to your neck and face, to try and stop the bleeding. Jack got out of his grip and ran away. Your breathing was heavy as you took off your shirt and tried covering the cuts*
Charles: Are you okay?!
Y/n: Y-Yeah I think so *He turned around and seen blood dripping off of you*
Charles: y/n! *He ran up to you and also removed his shirt, and then ripping it up so he could tie it around your arm to stop the bleeding*
Charles: Here, sit down *He looked around and dropped the knife bedsides him and helped you sit down. The pain was excruciating but you tried hiding it.*
Y/n: I-I'm fine Charles
Charles: Bullshit y/n we need to find help. You lost so much blood already
Y/n: I-I feel d-dizzy
Charles: Hang in there...uh umm *He looked around In fear, not knowing what to do* Charles: Come on, this will be hard but we have to try walking and getting back or you're gonna die
Y/n: O-Okay
*You stood up and almost fell. He wrapped his arm around your waist and had a tight grip on you so you wouldn't fall*
Y/n: H-How do you know where to go?
Charles: We ran that way, I remember taking a right and left turn when we were in the back of their car. So that's where we're gonna go.
Y/n: O-Okay
*You guys walked and walked and Charles could tell it was getting to be too much for you, as blood kept rushing out of you...you guys had to get back quicker*
Y/n: C-Charles *You put your hand on your head as you were about to collapse. he quickly picked you up and ran as fast as he could. his estimates were right as you seen the building you guys were staying at. He ran to the front and immediately had guns pointed at him*
Charles: ITS US! WE NEED HELP
*Everyone else rushed outside to see what was happening and saw the two of you*
Zack: GUYS?!
Charles: Y-Y/N NEEDS H-HELP! *He said out of breath as Grayson seen the situation*
Grayson: Oh my god! What happened?! *He ran up in fest and grabbed you from Charles*
Charles: J-Jack found us after the car crashed and cut her
*Grayson rush inside along with everyone else and immediately called medical. They quickly came and started patching up your cuts and gave you an iv. You were stable but hurt. Charles fully explained what happened to everyone and Grayson wanted nothing more then for you to wake up. Hours passed and you finally started to open your eyes. the lights were dimmed as everyone besides Grayson went to bed. He was sat next to you...waiting and waiting.
Y/n: Gray? *Your raspy voice said*
Grayson: Hey! Are you okay *he quietly said as he looked done at you.*
Y/n: I-I think so?
Grayson: I am so fucking sorry. This was all my fault
Y/n: G-Gray just shut up and lay down with me *You lightly laughed as he obeyed your command*
Grayson: Brooke kissed me, I never kissed her back. I promise
*you held onto him tighter as he wrapped his arms around you*
Y/n: so...do you think it was jack who burned down the building
*Grayson kissed your forehead and said*
Grayson: Get some sleep and quit worrying. I'll protect you I promise. And we'll talk about this in the morning, okay?
*You nodded and fell asleep in his warm chest. You finally felt safe again. But remember what I said? It was just the beginning of Calvin's hell.