2.9

"H-hi"

She stuttered making her curse herself mentally, while the boy in front of her just giggled, catching her attention.

"I just wanted to come say hi, you know, make a good impression on my neighbors. Didn't know they'd be so cute though"

This made Min blush, she smiled at him shyly making him giggle again.

"Sorry if I'm making you uncomfortable"

"Oh not at all, just a little shy"

"Oh okay-"

"Princess who's at the door- oh hi"

The male came behind Min and waved to the guy on the other side of the door.

"Hi, I'm your new neighbor"

"Oh well nice to meet you"

The male said politely before turning to the girl.

"The guys picked a movie"

"Oh okay Hyuck, I'll be there in a second"

The boy nodded at her and turned and headed for the living room, once he left she turned her attention to the male standing at the door still.

"I'm Min by the way, I gotta go"

"Oh okay, but uh I need to go to Neo high tomorrow, do you know where it is?"

"Actually I go to that school, you can just walk with me tomorrow"

"Okay thank you"

He bowed politely and turned around as Min closed the door.

'Gotta admit he was kinda cute'

She thought as she locked the door, heading for the living room.

"Who was at the door?"

Chenle asked looking to Min as she walked in and say back down on the floor.

"A new neighbor"

She seemed so uninterested by her tone, but on the inside she was actually curious about him, wanting to know more.

"Well we found a movie"

Mark said as he clicked play when she settled down. After a while she got uncomfortable on the floor and layed her head back on the cushion of the couch. Hyuck looked down at her and booped her nose, making them both laugh a little.

"Donghyuck-ah, can we switch? The floor is uncomfortable"

She pouted while looking him, he stared at her for a second and nodded his head, which surprised her to say the least. The two both stood up, Min plopped her self on the couch and Donghyuck sat in front of her on the floor.

"Thanks Hyuckie"

She smiled at the younger who turned around and smiled back at her.

"Mhm, better thank me with something else later"

He said scooting into a more comfortable position on the ground, making Min shift on the couch.

"W-what do you mean"

Hyuck turned at her again and chuckled before saying anything. Let's just say Min had not so holy thoughts when Donghyuck told her to thank him later with something else.

"Min, are you being dirty~?"

He asked quietly so the guys couldn't hear, which they wouldn't have heard anyways because they were so involved in the movie.